Reviews for Pacific Rim Eva
Telron chapter 2 . 4/14
interesting and good so far and good omakes as well. I look forward to the next chapter now
KMF-G chapter 2 . 1/7
Heyyyy, where is more chapters of this good story?
Xenter chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
you got to continue this... this is awesome :)
Optimusa chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Kawaii Kawaii Kawaii Kawaii kawaii more more more more more more more more more!
Honorboundfate chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Are you going to continue? ... please. (Sfx. Puppy dog eyes and whine)
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Interesante.

Avísame si publicas otro capitulo.
Interesting.

Notify me if you post another chapter.
jreedEVAfan chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I could have sworn that there was a chapter 3 in here. I remember reading about how Shinji and AU Yui met and the Eva universe made communication with the Pacific Rim universe.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Well... Your depiction of the politicians makes me want to punch someone - several someones, in fact - in the face, so you get bonus points for perfectly capturing their attitudes from the movie. Still, I would have much preferred it if you at least gave them the appearance of competence, say, by using Shinji to get the exposition dialogue out of the way. Seeing as how he actually has a reason as to why someone would have to give him a précis of recent history and the current situation.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
A bit abrupt, but not bad. More detail would be nice - people's reactions to the Evangelion's largely organic nature, and especially the endless cries of "BULLSHIT!" whenever Shinji uses an AT field to fuck over physics... Yeah.
I think it was a bit of a cop-out to have the system recording his memories, I'd rather have seen things come out during the psychological examinations they'd run ASAP. It would be less jarring, give a better sense of the time scale involved (months between attacks at this point), and also give you a reason to have them involve his mother intentionally (stabilise the only pilot we have for the only giant robot we have for the time being). That would also make their information control look a lot less incompetent.
G-Force 1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hey gunman no offense because you're actually quite a interesting writer even like a few of your other works but I seriously hope you do a redo of this with your facts a bit more straight unless you otherwise inform us (your readers) you're changing things such as history. Gipsy Danger is a Mark III Jaeger which means its not the first Jaeger or even a first generation. You probably saw the movie so you should probably understand, hell they even said Cherno Alpha was a Mark I. Also as a suggestion try to flesh it out a bit more, you time skipped two weeks ahead without even a peep of the Evas studies which the PPDC would undoubtedly do if only to see how to make their own Jaegers better and what made the eva tick only to find that the Eva's is organic more akin to a cyborg then a robot. Search Pacific Rim Wikia and you'll already get a good amount of information that could make this fic better at kaiju proportions. I do love how you interpret how politicians tend to always make stupid mistakes at the expense of the people so do continue that trend.
I hope you take my suggestion to heart and seek to improve this piece of work which I think has great potential if you put a little more "umph" into it.
Silo666 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
nice I hope u keep them coming as this look really good
Dracco chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Found your story, see you're not really writing it anymore, got stuck? If so, I had a few brain waves that might help, Stacker uses YouTube to attack the politicians in the court of public opinion:

I'm Pentercost, head of the PPCD, and I need your help.
This is Shinji Ikari pilot of Eva-1.
(show picture)
These are the angels he fought.
The Kaju he's fought.
(show video)
These are the men and women who got their brains fried trying to relive him and get him out of the fight.
(show video)
And THESE are the politicians that want a 14 y.o. boy to die for you so they don't have to pay for OUR giant robots to protect you.
(show video of first scene of ch2)
And if you think this is wrong, these are their contact information.

Had a few more idea's if you want them to help, or let me know if the story is dead so I can take it off my alert list.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Nice job on this so far.
hammerheadcruiser chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Why are there not more pacific rim/eva fics?!
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Ah, so that explains why Gipsy ended up as a 3rd Gen. Hope to see this updated.