Reviews for Pacific Rim Eva
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 8/27
hmm not bad wonder what the meeting between mother and son's gonna be like please write the next chapter very soon.
Rebelblade71 chapter 2 . 7/24
Damn politicians.
Rebelblade71 chapter 1 . 7/24
Great crossover. Lol with the omake.
Kaiju Alpha chapter 1 . 7/23
Interesting concept but sadly it's just you turning Shinji into a Gary Stu again. I don't think Shinji would have little to no difficulty against a Kaiju, I think he would be caught off guard on how different its fighting style is compared to the Angels. He's used to fighting creatures that are calculating, rarely use physical attacks and have rather Lovecraftian abilities. The Kaiju on the other hand range from brute force to brute force with some other ability. Not only that but really? Gipsy Danger as a first model Jaeger? Gipsy is a Mark III, compared to the Jaegers that came before her, she's more advanced than them. Brawler Yukon was the first Jaeger ever made while Romeo Blue was the first Jaeger that was fully functional. Good idea, lazy execution.
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 6/22
What an interesting concept. The story could really work out well. Any plans to return to it?
TheJoker96Italia chapter 2 . 5/31
please continue this story **
Telron chapter 2 . 4/14
interesting and good so far and good omakes as well. I look forward to the next chapter now
KMF-G chapter 2 . 1/7
Heyyyy, where is more chapters of this good story?
Xenter chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
you got to continue this... this is awesome :)
Optimusa chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Kawaii Kawaii Kawaii Kawaii kawaii more more more more more more more more more!
Honorboundfate chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Are you going to continue? ... please. (Sfx. Puppy dog eyes and whine)
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/14/2014

Avísame si publicas otro capitulo.

Notify me if you post another chapter.
jreedEVAfan chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I could have sworn that there was a chapter 3 in here. I remember reading about how Shinji and AU Yui met and the Eva universe made communication with the Pacific Rim universe.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Well... Your depiction of the politicians makes me want to punch someone - several someones, in fact - in the face, so you get bonus points for perfectly capturing their attitudes from the movie. Still, I would have much preferred it if you at least gave them the appearance of competence, say, by using Shinji to get the exposition dialogue out of the way. Seeing as how he actually has a reason as to why someone would have to give him a précis of recent history and the current situation.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
A bit abrupt, but not bad. More detail would be nice - people's reactions to the Evangelion's largely organic nature, and especially the endless cries of "BULLSHIT!" whenever Shinji uses an AT field to fuck over physics... Yeah.
I think it was a bit of a cop-out to have the system recording his memories, I'd rather have seen things come out during the psychological examinations they'd run ASAP. It would be less jarring, give a better sense of the time scale involved (months between attacks at this point), and also give you a reason to have them involve his mother intentionally (stabilise the only pilot we have for the only giant robot we have for the time being). That would also make their information control look a lot less incompetent.