Reviews for Fifty Shades of Red
Samruddhithebookgeek chapter 50 . 2/10
I LOVED this series so much! A million things all at once and nothing could be better than these drabbles! You've made my day! Thankyou.
Lalalupin chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
This was a great ending to what has been an awesome drabble set. This was a very creative idea, and congratulations for finishing :D I look forward to reading your next work! :)
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
Finding 50 shades of red is an achievement in its own right. And some excellent drabbles.

Thank you.
Ag chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
No good at reviewing so I'll just say how much I have enjoyed all these drabbles.

Sorry this is the last (and what a good one) but perhaps we could have Fifty Shades of Green next?
Jane Doe51 chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
Oh no...THIS ONE is the perfect ending ! The color red takes another meaning as Jane comes back to life. Twelve years. Twelve years to start living again, to start loving again, to start seeing the beautiful things and color of life. Twelve years to find Lisbon...and to find himself again in the process. Really the perfect ending !

Thank you for this drabble and the whole collection !
Mossi.b chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
PERFECT...this is just such a perfect ending, completing the circle...it started with the red of death, and is completed with the red of life and hope for the future, the one with the vibrance of life...I really enjoyed this series of stories, you matched the drabbles so well to the colour shades...well done, and thank you.
Tiacelaya chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
Love this,and works very well with the promo.
MartyMac49 chapter 50 . 5/17/2014
I believe this is one of my favorites in your colors of red.
MartyMc49 chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
Ah... Sweet touch with the glasses, but then burgundy is sweet, too.
Mossi.b chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
Oh I LOVE the idea of them growing old together, it must have been some life they had, it certainly wouldn't have been boring...and there were children and Grandchildren too...I like this scenario...VERY much.
LouiseKurylo chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
This makes me cry. Not just because someone is dead, but the implied marriage, children and grandchildren of a long life together. Before even the end of RJ, it wasn't clear where one ended and the other began. Imagining another several decades added to that is all the more powerful. Affecting. Thank you.
Jane Doe51 chapter 49 . 5/10/2014
Aww...sad because he's dead but sweet because he never lost her and it seems they had a wonderful life together...love it !
And I definitely love the Grandma thing !
DSPallas chapter 48 . 5/5/2014
Vroom vroom! Ah ah! Loved this one! Thanks
Mossi.b chapter 48 . 5/3/2014
I have to say that when Jane arrived in the golf cart with Abbott on board in the episode, THIS is exactly what I saw written all over Abbott's face!
Ag chapter 48 . 5/3/2014