Reviews for Regret & Redemption
JademeraAldietis chapter 51 . 11/10/2023
I did not see your redemption of Wickham coming, but I really liked it. I am now going to try and find other stories that also give him a redemption. Thank you so much.
AwesomeEyes chapter 51 . 10/17/2023
Ah, Thank you for this story. I am enjoying it very much!
Miva4 chapter 51 . 9/14/2023
Wonderful start!
Baiabaia chapter 51 . 10/24/2022
Guau
FineEyesPrettyWoman chapter 51 . 6/28/2022
The only thing I don’t like about this is that Mary and elizabeth didn’t take Lydia’s other two girls when they visited that day, or track down her son wherever her was apprenticed. I doubt Lydia would have challenged them about it. It is so unfair her oldest and youngest are with her, or wherever they are while the middle children are safe with Mary. We can only hope the boy is in a good situation. I have been reading and hoping that story line resolves But you have been away a long time so I guess we will never know. I am following, just in case!
Maria-Targaryen chapter 51 . 3/1/2022
Lo ame con todo mi corazón muchas gracias no sabes las veces que tuve que sofocar una risa me encanto
Rosehyon chapter 51 . 2/21/2022
W n'est même pas être puni?
everyones mom chapter 51 . 2/9/2022
Very fascinating story. There is so much more that could be written. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/15/2022
Hi! Just a small note (as a collector of antique jewelry), rose quartz is anachronistic, but pink topaz would both fit the color scheme and was quite highly favored during the Georgian period!
AnaFlor chapter 51 . 11/15/2021
loved the story
tks for sharing
WendyJayne chapter 51 . 10/22/2021
Thanks for writing this story, which I've thoroughly enjoyed. Would love to see the backstory of the nursemaid finished off, although I have my theories.
tanseynz chapter 51 . 9/22/2021
I could not put this down! You made them your own, even with canon characters, and put them all through so much!
A few loose ends, but that gives readers exercise in imagining those ends.
Kudos - a novel worth publishing, I think.
Edward'sDJ chapter 51 . 3/20/2021
Thank you for sharing this beautifully written story with us. It would be lovely to have it finished one day.
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »