Reviews for Regret & Redemption
Ohh nooo..."The Reinvention of George Wickham". Sounds like a spinoff novel, or at least some sizeable aspect of book 2 of this could-be series. The Redemption part, for sure.
Imbravo chapter 51 . 8/14
Bravo!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 1 . 7/24
Please finish this story
mosuzmartian chapter 5 . 7/19
I'm new to this story but I have to tell you I love it. You capture their personalities perfectly. I'm excited to continue reading.
Dracominor chapter 51 . 7/12
Thank you for continuing this story. I reread it and found a few things I'm still hoping to hear about. Of course whatever happened to Charlotte, Lydia, Mary and Lady Douglas, but also I feel I may have missed something about Chawton House. I thought she sold the townhouse, but kept the country home, so how's it faring? I'm glad to hear more about E&D's life, of course, and would love more. So sad to have lost and yet gained a child. There are still a lot of pieces missing, please write more. Your story is wonderful. I love that their lives have gone in such different ways and still their love brought them together, just later then normally told.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 51 . 7/11
What an interesting read! I have enjoyed reading this story, through all its ups and dons. Any chance for an epilogue, or are you done forever?
Happywife chapter 51 . 7/9
Very interesting! I am glad to see an update on this story. Though I admit I have lost track of many of the details. If you could give a short overview of the story to date, who is with who, etc. with your next update, I am sure many readers would appreciate it. You've placed some reminders in these chapters, but I confess there is much I have forgot, and with such a long story so far, a brief summary to jog my memory would be helpful!
Avanell chapter 51 . 7/8
Very intriguing! Loved the meeting with Wickham.
Avanell chapter 50 . 7/8
Here is review 1100...very nice update! Intriguing...need to refresh myself.
I love your story, you're a great writer. That's probably why I find Georgiana so annoying. Running around thinking she knows everything when in some cases she still has so much to learn. All this stuff with a married man, like his wife doesn't deserve some consideration. Actually, I think in some regards she needs to learn to consider other people in general & not just what she wants
SaraEe chapter 51 . 7/6
Thank you for bringing this story back, I missed it so when updates stopped. I pray there is still more coming for a final closure.
EmlynMara chapter 51 . 7/6
More lives than I cat. Still not sure I trust him further than I can throw him. I wonder though what Lydia has done with her life. Perhaps there is a bit of honor in the man after all.

Great to see another chapter, or two. ;-)
KylieKyotie chapter 51 . 7/5
Wickham actually leaving money for his wife and family to live on? Extraordinary! I do wonder where Lydia and her remaining children went to live after (I assume) leaving Bath. Lydia is surprisingly prideful. Or stubbornly willful. She has rich relations but still wants to do what she wants, when she wants, with who she wants. Despite having young children who could benefit from her betters. Oh well - at least three of them escaped to better circumstances and the others will hopefully benefit from the inheritence going to their mother. It will be nice to see an HEA for Georgiana as well after her early experiences and mistreatment by wicked Wickham.
BookRookie12 chapter 51 . 7/5
Ohhhh... so Wicky Wickham has a heart after all?
Ouch, Darce. That gotta hurt.
BookRookie12 chapter 49 . 7/5
No, wait, Charlotte...!
But since the oldest Bingley boy was already alive when Mr. Bennet died, he should be the heir, being the closest male relative of Mr. Bennet. Mr. Collins is little more than a distant cousin, so Bingley Jr. would be closer to B than C. So the entail would make Bingley Jr. the heir instead of Collins. Charlotte and Collins would be disappointed when the Bingley boys were born since they would be the heirs apparent. This is messed up.
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »