Reviews for Our Cities Never Sleep
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 4/30
Omw so many of these literally made me LOL... I just wish there was more Robin involved tho
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 4/7
"It's December 10th" eyyy that community reference (I'm right, right? Totally a Community reference?)

But seriously, I loved the idea behind this fic and that last scene - was that when Artemis died, because fuuuuuck that makes me sad, poor Wally, YJ creators were such dicks to him :/

Never read a fic all in texts before, but you pulled this off beautifully and managed to piece together a story.
artemis5 chapter 1 . 3/23
is this a 2-shot or just a unfinished book ?
Stuck in Speedforce chapter 1 . 3/5
This story is pure genius. You are pure genius. Like, this whole thing just makes me smile and I feel really happy whenever I read it because Supey and Wally have the most unlikely and amazing bromance like, ever. I love this, and I'm thanking you for writing it.

So, thank you.
Completely Different chapter 1 . 1/13
A really excellent and clever little fic. The friendship between Wally and Conner isn't really one explored very much, so it was great to see it happen here. Not to mention, the text format is super clever. You got the characters' voices across perfectly, and really told an engaging story. Nice job!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm almost crying.
Wally's deeeeeaaaaddd! This ending is so much beeeetttteeeerrrrr!
You did awesome. This was funny, sad, and crazy all wrapped into a ball of pure amazingness.
They're friendship is so great! :D If only it lasted that long! D:
Keep up the AWESOME work!
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Greatest thing I've read in a while, and it's nothing but dialogue. Well done. :)
charmsnitch364 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
What happened on April 9?
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
WHERE HAVE YPUR STORIES BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! It is absolutely the most hilarious thing ever. And the best part of it all is the realistic and fun friendship between Wally and Superboy.
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That ending was like a punch to the gut. It was so good. Then you dropped the bomb. Why? Anyway, it was really good. Even the ending. I'm only complaining cause it killed me a little bit. Keep it up!
L.L.Wayne chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Did he need to tell him Artemis was "dead"?
horseygeek chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG I can not tell you how much I love this. I end up screaming with laughter and crying at the end. This is some John Green crap, but its amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
1. HALARIOUS

2. The keyboard smashing, oh my god yes

3. The box of dried noodles. Yeeees

4. WHAT DID HE NEED TO SAY!

5. asdfghTYVSInoyf7$.: !fjvsuTHNVDI)
andthearrowflies chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
FLAWLESS. gah everything about this is perfect i'm actually giggling. wally and connor have the best bromance and gah I want this. PERFECT NEVER CHANGE.
finaljoy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ah, this was wonderful and painful and I loved it! This was such a sweet brofic, and I loved it because you did a marvelous job of them growing up and dealing with things. You nailed down their youth and how they cope with their problems in just a few words, and I adored it. Also, your allusions to certain events was awesome, I just loved them ;)

Great story, and I hope to read more from you soon :)