Reviews for Learn Me Right
WhoviainTributeSherlockian chapter 31 . 8/26
I am crying. Why have you broken my heart? This is so good, you have been one of the only authors ( or maybe the only author) who has made me cry with their oc.
warlord007.js chapter 22 . 7/26
Eirlys not even being able to defeat a giant elf leads me to believe that she is going to be the weakest link in the avengers. Hell even hawkeye could kill that thing. Honestly there needs to be some deus ex machina shit where she powers up majorly
warlord007.js chapter 18 . 7/25
So I know from the vision that eirlys is basically saying that she becomes a part of the avengers or at least accompanies them. But at this point in time she is far from being powerful enough to contend with the avengers so I don't know how she might power up but it would be super lame if she was just a liability. I know she can defend herself adequately but she would be mostly ineffective in combat right now and I could only see her in a tag along third wheel scenario. Ps this is a really great fic its definitely in my top 5
StinkiSoki chapter 33 . 7/25
*gasp* Ohmygods...There are no words. I'm utterly entranced. And to think at the beginning you were asking if you should continue this story...Your words are pure poetry that even Anne Rice would envy...Praise Odin you've written more...I must have more, I'm thoroughly addicted! Thank you, thank you great author, for your hard work and dedication!
FictionPanther chapter 31 . 7/18
I haven't read this chapter yet. Though every good story has to evoke emotion to be good. I say yours if very well done and I haven't read the others yet. After the last chapter...my heart is broken...I don't know if I can bare reading the rest. Your cruel...truly. But that's what makes you great...but very cruel. I say this not in a mean tone...just a broken one...I am invested in the story but need the heart to finish and carry on though.
DreamingButAwake chapter 31 . 6/19
This legit made my cry. You're an amazing author. I love and hate this story. I really hope there's a happy ending somewhere in this.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 6/18
I've always felt that Loki's been highly misunderstood in the MCU. Sometimes, I just want to give him a hug. I'm really glad that Eirlys (sp?) doesn't hate him outright.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 6/18
Ah, and the sparks are flying. I can't wait to see what comes next, seeing as that's where you say you'll be starting the serious plot. :)
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 6/18
Yayy! Loki and Thor have entered the picture! It's bound to get more interesting now. You write really well, and you have an eye for fine detail which makes the descriptions interesting to read. Good job.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/17
Aah, so excited to find a Loki/OC fic of decent length which is also complete! I enjoyed the first chapter and can't wait to read more. :)
Opemipo chapter 12 . 6/3
Your story is absolutely amazing from the flowing prose to the adept character development. This is one of the most, for lack of a better word, professional fanfictions I've ever read. Your use of Norse mythology to support your story is well placed, the OC is likeable (not a Mary-Sue like able!), and your take on Loki is realistic and expected but very fresh. You should write a real book - if you haven't already!
person2309 chapter 33 . 5/15
This was so beautifully written. I don't think I have cried at a story so much before! It was amazing.
lauren0712 chapter 31 . 4/17
i cant believe this...
lauren0712 chapter 28 . 4/17
DONT DO THIS TO ME
biddle29 chapter 33 . 4/6
AHHHHHHHGGG. Just so you know, I am crying really hard right now, and my heart was just torn into many many small pieces and I cannot compute the emotional roller coaster this story just took me through. That was beautiful but really really really upsetting and I'm really hoping the next story is at least a little bit happier? Maybe? I miss the good old days when Loki and Eirlys didn't have a care in the world.