Reviews for Learn Me Right
Leah chapter 33 . 6/4
Oh lord...
This was honestly the best fanfic I have ever read. Between how beautifully it was written, and how close to the characters you made it, I was full out crying at the end. Can't wait to read the sequel, hopefully it won't be so heartbreaking? :p
acompletenerd chapter 33 . 6/6
I enjoyed reading your story. I cried when she married another. I really wanted her to take Loki's offer and run away. Of course she wouldn't. Anyway, I look forward to reading the sequel, which is what I will do now. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Spaceape chapter 33 . 4/26
This is EASILY the best fanfiction I have ever read, in the Thor fandom and otherwise. EASILY!
But whyyyyy did you have to make it so realistic? We wanted to live in denial land forever and see Eirlys and Loki live happily ever after but noooo war had to come knocking and wrench them apart :(
And Eirlys had to ever be the protector of the realms, she should've just kicked the realm's butt and run off with Loki! Poor little Loki, all alone again, of course it could only mean trouble...
Now that I finished my little rant, let's get back to reviewing XD
Really, just awesome! Your writing style is fantastic and so fitting. I just find a story so much more believable if the writing style matches the story, if you know what I mean. A plot can be the most awesome plot ever, but if Odin's saying "suck it up, son, she's marrying the other dude" instead of "she has responsibilities to realm and kingdom, as do you, my son, you will have to overcome your feelings and free her of any lasting affection." I just can't take it. That was a crappy example, of course, but I hope you got what I meant.
All the characters: spot on characterization. I could see this as clearly as I saw them in the movies. They should make this into a movie! I'll write them a demanding letter, right now!
Anyway, don't know what else to say except, I'll see you in the sequel!
I do hope they get their act together, don't know how that'll happen, seeing that you'll follow the avengers timeline, but here's to hopin' and wishin' cheers!
leeniejs chapter 14 . 3/21
I envy how articulate you are. You are excellent in writing their speach so accurately. Your story is wonderful.
Olufemi Whitlock Hale chapter 2 . 2/28
Hi! Love your story, just have to point out something that has been sincerely bothering me. Loki's eyes are green, not blue. The only one with blue eyes is Thor. The only time Loki ever had blue eyes was when he was using the spear for the Tesserat from the movie Avengers. Just pointing that out
Dawnaven chapter 33 . 2/19
This story was an amazing read :) I loved every moment of it. I don't actively search out fics with OC's, so it's always a pleasure finding one with a story so fantastic as this. While reading this, I was wondering how Loki would get to the mindset of Thor and Avengers, and though it made me cry when Eirlys and Loki split, I'm excited to see her visions come to pass with her fate intertwining with the Avengers storyline. So pleased that I found this story :)
consultingcutie chapter 1 . 1/10
This has become my top favorite fanfiction! I absolutely have fallen in love with Eirlys, especially with how much she has progressed and how loyal she is to the one she loves. :) I'm just beginning the sequel to see how she meets with Loki again, and I cannot wait! You're such a lovely writer, and definitely an inspiration to one like myself!

Keep up the brilliant work- I shall be reviewing more frequently during Between Two Points, which is loading on my phone as we speak.

Much love
- x.
CentaurWatch chapter 33 . 1/9
I loved this story so much, that even if you had finished it almost a year ago, I find I really have to compliment it, I've been all night reading it, I just couldnt stop, I really like hkw you kept their wordings old fashioned and how you toom your time building their relationship. I will now read the sequel, thanks so much for sharing this story!
Angeline Follealier chapter 19 . 1/4
Hello!
I read your fiction in french and i love it! It's fantastic! I speak a little English but i can't read fiction in english...
You are very, very talented and your writing is excellent!
Have a nice day! Bye!
AAnnR chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Your story was heart breakingly beautiful. The thought, to production of the main character's involvement in the original story lines was amazing.

Bravo,

AAnnR
InuGirl1028 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Amazing chapter! :D you're such an amazing writer :)
Not Enough Answers chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Hello. Er, I'm not entirely quite sure how to start this review...I began this story on Saturday night, read past midnight, woke up early on Sunday just so I could finish this and begin "Between Two Points", and rushed home after an exam today (Monday) so I could finish reading everything you've posted thus far. And now that I've finished both stories (I'll leave a review for the sequel shortly after I finish writing this!) I have so, so much to say, but I fear I won't remember it all, or that I'll run out of space to say it in.

But it all boils down to one thing, really: I absolutely adore this story. With all my heart. I've been searching for a good Loki/OC fanfic for /ages/-my interest in him has only been piqued recently, for some reason, since I'm usually far more interested in the other Avengers-and I was beginning to think there was no hope for me after trawling through endless fics that seemed promising at the beginning and then turned into nothing more than smut far too soon. Not only do you have a coherent, intricate plot, the way you've characterized Loki and Eirlys is absolutely stunning. Loki is cold, calculating, silvertongued, ruthless at times-just the way he is in the MCU-and yet you've expanded on the spark of redemption, the spark of hope that we only caught glimpses of in the movie(s). Not to mention that Eirlys fits so perfectly into the universe that I'm going to be surprised whenever I remember that she's not actually canon. She reminds me, admittedly, a lot of myself, and it was so fascinating and wonderful to see her change over the course of the stories, yet still remain true to who she is. She provides a perfect balance for Loki-they really do suit one another. The romance was also wonderfully paced; not too fast and not too slow. Again, the worldbuilding you've created and expanded upon is just breathtaking. I'm tempted to watch the Thor movies again just to see Sif and the Warriors Three-they feel as real to me as my own friends now. ;)

Of course, I knew that Eirlys and Loki couldn't stay together forever, and I knew something was up with her father coming to visit. I do love how Eirlys has a very strong conscience and always takes the lives of the innocent into account as well as her aversion to killing-it's a refreshing, and needed, change from the rest of the OCs who immediately turn their backs on the rest of humanity to be with their "evil" lovers. Or perhaps it doesn't really bother everyone else, and I'm just too sensitive!

God, I could go on about this story for ages and never run out of praises for you. Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us. You are truly, truly talented.

Most sincerely,

Not Enough Answers
6teenana1 chapter 33 . 11/30/2014
Hi! I absolutely love this story. Your portrayal of all the characters is spot on, and I love the OC. I can't wait to go read the sequel, which looks like it continues through the avengers. I was wondering if you intended to write another for Thor: The Dark World, but I trust you to make the right decisions. Also, I did the math on the 70 years time gap- when compared to a human lifespan of an optimistic 100 years, it's the equivalent of 1.4 years. So about a year and a half. So yeah, it was a nice estimation of time there on your part. Anyway, I can't wait to keep reading! Bye!
caerrr chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
So I'm crying. Ugh. I've been blazing through this story completely powerless to stop myself. Beyond how incredible your writing is, your characters and storyline are amazing. Everything about it. I'm just in awe. The way you portrayed Loki was, in my opinion, flawless. And the development of Eirlys throughout was so real and completely believable and relatable. I'm in love with this story. I want it bound and covered so I can put it on my bookshelf and gaze at it wistfully. Perfection.
InuGirl1028 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Great chapter! All I could think about after you said that the rains would be coming soon to Vanaheim was if it ever rains in Asgard. It always seems to be so sunny there haha