Reviews for Hate
I'm so glad you didn't make aline and kaelie stuck up snobs in this story! Loved this story!
b-imaginative chapter 38 . 5/29
That. Was. Amazing.
jabc4 chapter 38 . 1/29
This was... INCREDIBLE! SO, SO INCREDIBLE! This was golden, and I'm turning green to see it ending. (Get it? Ha.) Your writing is amazing grand. You made the characters so, so detailed. Not to mention their thoughts. You made those come to life. Never sparing a detail when unleashed to us the innermost thoughts and emotions of your characters. Truly an admirable achievement, here. I thank you for simply writing such a breath-taking masterpiece, and will most likely weep at the prospects of its end. I'm not ready to let go. I feel like Clary clinging on to Jace's neck and not letting go anytime soon. *sigh* This was great. Thank You.
fanficreader chapter 9 . 1/2
Dude, Simon is a fuckboy
tealolives chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
Thankyou SOOOOO much for not making kaelie a heartless meangirl, i personally like the stories where she isn't rude to anyone in her way! :)
myhighlady chapter 38 . 8/24/2016
Never has a fanfiction made me cry real tears yet. Now continuing to your next story, and completely avoiding my homework
Guest chapter 38 . 7/25/2016
Loved this story well defiantly read all of your other stories
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 38 . 6/30/2016
You didn't explain what happened after they were shot!
I love AAMC chapter 31 . 6/4/2016
I was kind of confused last chapter when you had a section of Clary and her mom. Her mom had come in Clary's room crying and saying it was Jonathon on the phone. Was that meant to be there? I love the story though! You're a great writer!
frfry chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
Isnt it odd that girls write fanfiction only? like think about it why would a dude/guy write fanfic?
Eloise Balmont chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
OMG i was so sad and mad at the ending i cried for like ages in my school library and everyone looked at me wired for about 2 months, hehe, non-book people can be so confusing, am i wright? ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
I didn't even understand that argument
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
OMG. This is like the first time I've ever seen a High school fanfiction made Kaelie NOT a rude, mean, whore. It's beautiful.
reppinda5o3 chapter 38 . 3/7/2016
This is so insanely well written. I stayed up for over 24 hours just because I couldnt put it down. You are amazing
Guest chapter 38 . 2/15/2016