Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III
Please update I want to know what happens next. Please
Guest chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Please update your story
stardust902 chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
please update :) great story so far and looking forward to seeing how things unfold from here.
marycutie19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I finally have an account! (**)
Remember me? Rena1913? This is my new account,, and puhh lease,, update! I'll keep supporting you even if I changed my penname..
BTW, please read my story too!
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
ありがと!(*)v
InsertNameHere chapter 34 . 5/8/2014
I love this so much! :D 3 please post a new one soon I've I'm dying to know what happens next!3
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Please update. Tour story was getting very good.
Rena1913 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
please update :( i miss your cool fanfics ;(
x-Legion-x chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
This is the most amazing and addictive fan fic I have ever read :D ( sorry to hear about your accounts being hacked) I sometimes forget I am reading a fan fiction and think I'm reading the actual kingdom hearts 3 storyline. Keep up the awesome work :D
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Please update
Its been so long since you did
SoraROCK chapter 34 . 3/28/2014
I just wonder what's that silver thing item... I hope Sora is all right at battle cuz he had hard time, yeah. Please keep going! :D I hope its coming really cool soon.

Where is my Vanitas going? Hehehehe
Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Please update I want to know what will happen to sora
Zero Wolf chapter 34 . 3/8/2014
Sorry to hear what occurred with your account being hacked and whatnot. Regardless, another awesome chapter.
Luckenhaft chapter 34 . 3/1/2014
I'm guessing Old Xehasnort is messing around with Sora's heart again. I thought he was just fibbing when he said he had such control over Sora's darkness.

I wonder how Lil Xehasnort, Terra-Xehasnort's Heartless, and Terra-Xehasnort's Nobody are doing with the whole... I'm doing it for the EVULS!

I'm giddy that Frozen is showing up in this story. That movie was. ABSO-FLUTING BEAUTIFULLY SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPYALIDOCIOUS! I fell for Elsa, and when I say I fell. I fell Hard. She's so amazing, and awesome, and she is... (Blushes.) Pretty. Someone should give her a hug. Does that sound weird?

You got a devout reader for this story now who will promise to review most of the up, and coming chappies.

By the way I can't wait to see how Axel's assassination plot turns out. I think Vanitas should get a hug too. XD
Luckenhaft chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
I suspect the lady might be from... Wait. Cissnei was a (Pauses to try, and figure out the best words to describe her hair color.) Ginger haired.

I'm thinking of a character from Final Fantasy 8. Is that Leon's Final Fantasy? Can't be XIII the girl with the closest resemblance to her is Fang, and she uses a spear.

Who is she?

I a
BoxAuthor88 chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
OMG, you're not dead?! X-X MindBlown.
Haha, anyway. Whoever hacked your accounts better prepare to face the all mighty TERMINATER! D: How dare they stop my favorite KH story! :c

I'm glad you're back now! c: Like, I thought you just gave up or got writer's block and then I was like 'Q-Q'. :c

Just a random thing, but my whole perspective of Mulan changed after watching her in Once Upon a Time. Like, it's just 'Saving Royals since 1981' XD Ha. Off my weirdness, great chapter! c: I'm glad you didn't give up. c:

Ooh and Kairi is still a bit, to put it bluntly, sad it seems. Oh well, makes for a great plot!

Keep it up!