Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III
InfernalFox chapter 38 . 7/21
I'm sorry for your dog. I love your story, it's very good, with very few grammar errors. Could you update please. ( I'm not ordering you, it's just a petition)
It's been months, Please hurry the hell up...
Guest chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
Oh my gosh I'm soo sorry for your loss, take your time ok don't push yourself
JourneyofShadows chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
Take all the time you need. Nobody is going to go anywhere. We'll all be here, waiting for you to make a strong recovery, and a strong comeback.
JGM16 chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
I'm sorry for your loss
marycutie19 chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
What the. SRSLY :O omg, it's okay if we would not get any updates in a few days, but, what happened.? :( well, atleast you're safe :) think positive and I'll be sure to pray for you :))
JourneyofShadows chapter 37 . 11/9/2015
It's good to know that you are getting back into the swing of things. I'm anxiously awaiting what happens next!
The V-Blade chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Man I really hope Isa's plan works. And Terra's back?! :O YESSSSSS! But damn it Vanitas! Knocking out Ven, Riku AND Mickey in the span of two chapters? Jeez man, not to mention what he did to Kairi... unforgivable. And I feel as though Sora should have told Yen Sid about the Lost Masters, it would have really given some insight to him as well as the audience. xD

And one more thing: It kinda makes me cringe when a KH character swears in a fic that isn't meant to be AU, because you know, they don't. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in a previous review or not, but hey now you know. Nothing against your writing style though!

Peace!
The V-Blade chapter 35 . 11/8/2015
So great to see you back in action! :D I missed you. xD

The words exchanged between Eraqus and Xehanort... gets me every time. That trailer was perfection honestly. I remember staying up really late just to watch the Press Conference and I was NOT disappointed. :) Square really delivered their stuff there and made it worthwhile. Anyways I digress. Onto the chapter itself, sad to see the Frozen world come to an end so soon. :/ By the way, if they include Frozen in KHIII I'd rather it not be an Atlantica 2.0. But it wouldn't be the worst thing ever. And again with the words from the trailer, just awesome.

Peace!
JGM16 chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Close but no cigar XD So now they have to hunt for Terra. Though I am also curious about Zack. How would he react to what happened to Terra, considering BBS
marycutie19 chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
I just read the two chaps today haha,
I totally forgot the events that took place in the first chapters, lol, so I guess i would read it all again some time. Haha,

Btw, this is getting interesting, I wonder what this 'piece' is. And yay, Terra is baack :D
JourneyofShadows chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
Looking good! I'm anxious to read more!
JGM16 chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
Wait, so is Terra back, or not?
Nightwing2593 chapter 35 . 11/7/2015
Welcome back! Of course you should keep going this has been one of my favorite KH3 fan fics out there! Great use of the Eraqus/Xehanort convo from E3 I can't wait to see what Sora is going to do next now that he knows of the Lost Masters
marycutie19 chapter 35 . 11/7/2015
Omg. The moment when i came home from school. I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me when I got a notification from my email that you've updated KHIII haha, I still have stuff to do so I'll read it later. :)

Whoever hacked your account is a heartless. ._. I SERIOUSLY WAITED YEARS FOR THIS! Aw well, atleast you're alive again. Lol