Reviews for there is hope
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really like this because of how you protrayed it! It's different then a usual fic i've read but i really enjoy this c: You keep up your writing gurl!
HazelEyes8D chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Quite a bit of emotion ... wow. It's kinda amazing how different combinations of the same 26 letters can let so much emotion through, wow. Anywhooos, I like the way it's written in diary entries. It's an interesting way to look into the character's life without actually reading it in the moment. I like it.
I think there's a lot of potential for this story, in both the writing aspect as well as reaching out to people - whether it be the readers who can take something away from it or whether it's you as an author and a human being.
Man I'm so wordy. Um. I have so much to say but I don't want to ramble...
On a side note, because I'm a grammar nazi and all that, the spelling of some words was off... Just maybe consider editing it for spelling mistakes, such as the words 'cowered' and 'inisent'... I don't know, just small things to make it read over easier. c:
I'm curious as to how this story could play out, plot wise, because as you said it's based off your diary and I wonder how you could maybe try and develop a plot aimed more towards at the characters and their lives rather than simply changing the names in your own diary?

I'm not trying to sound rude or anything when I say that by the way. There isn't anything wrong with getting your true feelings out, and if you want somebody to talk to you can PM me, I'd be happy to even simply listen. I've gone through quite a lot, and ... Yeah, just wanted to say I'm here to talk to if you ever need someone c:

ANYWHOS
I like your story and I think you should continue it. Bottom line is, is that it's unique and captivating. Good job on the first chapter!
(Longest review I've ever posted? I think so.)
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow... So much emotion.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is an incredibly unique idea to present the fusion of both FullMetal Alchemist and a real person's life, and this style shows how it can relate to actual people, which is a trait I really enjoyed. The story presents a dark undertone of a hurting person, and all I'd like to say is that there are people who care if you need somebody to lean on 3 here's an internet cookie (::)