Reviews for Little Wonders
BethanRose chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful little chapter; short but very sweet. A drabble series sounds like a great idea, and I look forward to any future Lissa/Lon'qu fluff.
Trance Gemini chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
An epic end to an epicly writen tale. I aplaude your amazing writing. This was so cute! Thanks again!
TheMulletOfIke chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
This was so amazing, I think you characterized Lon'qu and Lissa absolutly perfectly. This was so amazingly well done and writen. I loved it! You did great with the emotions discriptions and storyline!
EliasMakenshi22 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
These drabbles were SO cute! I am so glad that I read this; fabulous work. I will be waiting for the next set of drabbles eagerly and I will support your writing 100% Keep it up!
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Trance Gemini chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Ok, this was just completely cute and awesome. You are a super talented writer and I enjoyed this a lot!

Thank you so much for posting!
BethanRose chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
You write Lon'qu really well, and I love how Lissa is so teasing him and making him blush and splutter. This is so well written, I can't wait to see the future instalments.
EliasMakenshi22 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
How does this NOT have more reviews?! I absolutely adore these small stories (Lon'quxLissa is one of my OTP). PLEASE continue; you're doing a wonderful job.

And you did do Lon'qu justice; I couldn't think of a better way to portray him. I crack up all the time at Lissa's parts; just love it. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to new installments.
BethanRose chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This is an adorable pairing, and you really do them justice. I love how you mix fluff and humor, keep it going please :)