Reviews for The Edge of Forever
Go after Wormtail.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Excellent
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Good one. But why did she help?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Just tell the truth! Pensieve memories can be used in a trial.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
No there isn't. Harry was abused in the books. It may have been more verbal battery but malnourishment to the point of starvation is abuse especially for long periods of time.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Excellent start. Good idea.
Riker15 chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
Not Bad
SiriusWolf chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
This is different, I LOVE DIFFERENT! Ok, what we have here is a crossroads. I think you should have Harry still go after Wormtail, with a dream that Voldie is holding him on a "silver platter" so to speak, he gets Wormtail, but in return has something to truely give up, and will even the odds... How do you feel about having Harry start cutting? it would add more, and if he gets caught, he might be able to knock himself off before he has to get to the Dementors, worst situation thing, or he becomes an animagus and Sirius/Harry go after Voldie, have Harry not have his scar at all on his animagus of the Unicorn!
SiriusWolf chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
Nice job, if you can, do you think you could have Harry stay there for a few, 4 years? If he's expelled, Volde can't find him, and I'd like Sirius to worry. I'm sure Fudge may just declare him on the run, and possibly dead, and I'd like Albus, Remus and Sirius to wait and suffer a while. I'd like that for the Dursley's too, if you could turn them into slug donkeys that would be cool, then kill them off with Death Eaters.

Great Job!
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
oh man, i can't believe you gave up on this story! now i won't know if harry and sirius will get arrested or what. i can't believe that the wizarding world was so quick to believe that harry was a criminal! oh well, i'd tell you to update soon, but...
Calimora chapter 9 . 10/16/2003
Now that's one nasty place to leave a story. Please finnish writting it!
m chapter 9 . 8/11/2003