Reviews for Burning The Ashes
that was so amazing i cried so much at the end.
How could you kill Jake
I love the story but i got really confused and stopped. And yes, I did read into the fire
Annabeth616 chapter 4 . 5/23
Usually I don't comment on the stories until the end but I totally noticed that you used the name Thalia. Do you like Percy Jackson? And was that Thalia you put in there Thalia as in Thalia Grace?
mh chapter 13 . 4/29
that was such a sad ending I cant believe you killed Jake it would have been better if you killed tris because otherwise it doesn't do justice to her chacter and I didn't really like into the fire. It would be really good if you did a fanficton of Niyah in abnegation.
sf002300 chapter 7 . 3/27
Saddest. Ending. Ever. . . .
Phoenix Brooke chapter 2 . 3/14
yebfourq chapter 13 . 2/27
Why did you kill jake. oh my gosh I cried that was horrible. I think you shuld have had four beat eric up. or somthing
MortalInstruments2946 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I think Tobias Jr. (TJ) would be cute! Also there's Jace, Alec, Simon, and Micheal! I love all of those names! Gabriel, Caleb, and James too!
ajade2000 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014 can't even...Wow. I'm in shock. This made me cry. And only great stories make me cry.
annadb0611 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Well shit. Did I mention I hate you?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
It is good Ii like it...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
This is sad but at leas tris isnt dead
Divergent girl tris chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
you made me cry :'(
and when I read the part where jack was missing and she stops the car I was I like noooooo she watched board church.
Annasevoil chapter 13 . 4/28/2014