Reviews for Of Three
Epic.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Interesting story! xD
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well I'll be damned, this was rather good! And I think I have a new ship now... damn. But seriously, this is one HELL of a one-shot!
rabbit17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Beautiful. And I like the part about Riddle
DarkHellatrix chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow, just wow that was incredible. Kudos on making it believable as well.
Lekaiel chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Yep, I liked it a lot! Though the ending confused me a bit... you know, the Riddle-bit? Is it supposed to be a LV/HP hint or something? o_o Anyway, now I'm craving for more of GG/AD/HP, or AD/HP or GG/HP, and it's totally your fault xD and the worse part is that there isn't much about them out there! I feel like crying ;_; Sigh...
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow! This is an amazing story!. I only wish it wasn't a one-shot. And jeez way to leave us hanging! Gah! I think I might've died at that ending.
PreludeOfWater chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Thought the story was fantastically written. Will definitely be reading your other stories if they are all like this. :P
moon-halo90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This was really amazing. Hope to read more from you!
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You are enjoying yourself, breaking my heart, aren't you? Because, really, you just did. I cried my eyes out.
Still, this is beautiful.
The World in Black and White chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow... bloody hell... this story is... amazing, incredible, I don't even know h ow to describe it. Just... wow... thank you so much for writing this! It... moved me to tears and I never, and I mean NEVER cry without good reason so... gosh, I love this story! Part of me thinks it was perfect ending there but the other half is screaming MORE! I WANT TO SEE A HAPPY ENDING! Thanks again, this was amazing, and I kinda wish I could forget it, just so I could read it for the first time again, you know? Wow...
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I never thought I would read something Like this, but it was amazing! Really good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this moving story !

Good work and hope to see more soon !

The Crimson Mage.
Queen Paddie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Dunno what I was expecting but this story was actually really nice. Though that G at the end had me confused and sorta threw off the whole thing. Nonetheless it was still good. :)