Reviews for Sage
Bob chapter 93 . 11/27
God dam this was a journey took me like a week but I finished it and there aren’t any fan fictions that truly compare to this masterpiece I know the epilogue isn’t going to get written probably at least but this really has been some great reading and I do hope you continue to do so
SparrowWriter2 chapter 57 . 11/24
Let'ssssssssssss gooooooooooooo! Hahahahahahaha. Bringing in the Senju. Never once have I ever seen this in a another Naruto Fanfiction, you truly are and author with new ideas.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 48 . 11/24
Yes! Waiting for the return to Konohagakure forever! Naruto has gone through so much...
SparrowWriter2 chapter 39 . 11/24
Ooh Isobu as female-ish... most authors portray it/she/he as male. Interesting take. I like how you are having the Bijuu each have a different personality and not just ignoring them and using the chakra as random power boosts for Naruto.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 30 . 11/24
I think Naruto may be getting another Bijuu soon... may as well start a collection!
SparrowWriter2 chapter 24 . 11/24
Naruto do be collecting those Bijuu... And he's a father at eleven... Welp this dude's a role model.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 21 . 11/24
Good view of Kurama... Not like half the stories that literally have the first thing he says to Naruto be 'Take my chakra, and also here's the secret to every jutsu in existence, and I'm gonna pull some wierd fire that's as strong as Amaterasu out of nowhere".
mauler564 chapter 93 . 11/11
ONE OF THE BEST NARUTO FF IVE READ EVER GREAT JOB !
Sp4rt4n 2007 chapter 92 . 11/3
One of the best fics I've ever come across, truly remarkable work.
ramsesjames05 chapter 92 . 10/22
amazing
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 34 . 10/21
He should just kill those men and not just knock them out. When you got power, you should use them at the fullest. Who cares if those men dies, all that matters you win and survive.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 33 . 10/21
This is not something I would expect from someone who wield the Rinnengan. How come Naruto is still so weak. At least he should must be able to use the full power of the Rinnengan. Not this, this is literally a process where he gets strong step by step, it's so boring and frustrating to me.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 32 . 10/21
That is so stupid, why couldn't Naruto just be more OP in this story? At least more vicious and less hesitant in killing others. Power is all you need to survive in the world, the others can rot in hell for all I care.
Jaerskov Tempestwing chapter 93 . 10/9
I loved every second of this story. Seriously. I had a blast reading this. Thank you for this absolute gem. I salute you, fellow writer and hope that I can someday write out a story like this myself. Fantastic job, yo!
ramsesjames05 chapter 1 . 10/6