Reviews for Sage
Whats'isname chapter 1 . 9/16
Thanks. You just drained a whole week from my life. good work
NamikazeBerseker chapter 11 . 9/16
this story is amazing so far
eternalkingjohnson1 chapter 1 . 9/13
Loved the story. Couldn't put it down once i started.
Danny vs A Month chapter 13 . 9/13
I really want to give pointers or suggestions but the story's finished. I hope fu keeps her demon and learns to get along like in the anime. I also hope this story is actually a narutoxfu story like the characters say. I was hoping that fu and chomei(seven-tails) were already friends so that chomei could help convince his brothers to befriend naruto, and explain to shukaku that naruto was the sage reincarnate, rather than the actual sage. Good story so far though. Oh, and naruto's chakra is supposed to be orange, as are his Rasengan originally, believe it or not.
Mehdude chapter 1 . 9/9
You evil evil man, after reading your story I find hard to enjoy other fanfics.
I worship your
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 1 . 8/28
Thanks for making him into a complete, Kishimoto puss-ass. Filthy Kishimoto lovers.
Thallion chapter 93 . 8/26
I loved it story and the contrast from the original plot. thanks for the experience.
IHaze chapter 40 . 8/19
man this is sooo good im already on chapter 40 and ive read this fic for only a couple hours im really loving this fic,i just wish it would be updated ;( its so sad to see a great fic like this with vast potential untapped due to not updating
Emikoie033 chapter 1 . 8/17
Shizuku reminds me of Juvia from Fairytail
Shinra Tensei chapter 78 . 8/12
Loved it
CaptainToast321 chapter 92 . 8/10
Good to know that I didn't wasted even more time reading this. Apparently you really were on drugs. Must of lost all the creativity you had.
CaptainToast321 chapter 81 . 8/10
Uh. No. I'm done. This entire sealing makes no sense. At all. He can literally drain chakra from his surroundings at this point. That's fucking ridiculous.

Not even going into how much BULLSHIT, your entire idea of sealing was. It makes no sense for Hiruzen to do that. There is AMPLE evidence that Naruto is S rank at a minimum.

There is no reason at ALL, for him to be taken to the village against his will. He has a known friendly attitude with the village. Forcefully abducting him(which is another stupid plot hole on your part) and then sealing his power would ruin all good feelings to the place.

Were you on drugs when you wrote the latter half of this story or something? The story went from people one of the best out there, to absolute shit in basically every chapter past 50.
CaptainToast321 chapter 75 . 8/10
This entire arc was a terrible idea.
CaptainToast321 chapter 69 . 8/10
This entire arc is a major decrease in the usual quality of the story.

Honestly it's really disappointing.
7,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »