Reviews for Sage
AchingHeart2011 chapter 92 . 1h ago
nooooooooooooooooooooooo it over. please let it not be over.
Partsu chapter 92 . 8h ago
Shinju damnit! You caused this river of tears flow from my eyes and happy feelings flow through me! Pay up with another story!
:D
Intellectually chapter 1 . 11h ago
After reading through this entire story in the matter of two weeks, I can say that this one of the most enjoyable stories throughout the entire thing. I would like to commend you for you being able to write something like this in only the matter of a few months. I hope this story will get more updates, as I will look forward to them, and will most likely not be disappointed. Good luck on this story, and any other you might post :)
animelover21 chapter 92 . 4/18
amazing you took my breath away i hope you write a new story someday
A fan since fire chapter 92 . 4/18
What a great end to a great story. It's been a pleasure reading it.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 92 . 23h ago
The End? Very nice.

Thank you for writing.

-Silence
The Right Stop chapter 92 . 23h ago
Thank you for such a great story. I do hope you but up one or two more chapters to rap up the story. Continue with the great work.
Darksire64 chapter 92 . 4/18
Ahhh. What will happen next? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
An Anonymous Gentleman chapter 92 . 4/18
god that was awesome, very few stories even come close to this one. i really hope that there is one last chapter, even a shot one, where he plants the shinju.
Alcham of the Vael chapter 92 . 4/18
An exceptional story, from beginning to end. Naruto ended up OoC, but in a good way. Thank you for posting an excellent story, and I hope that you have as much skill and success in all of your stories.
mfceo ftw chapter 92 . 4/18
This has got to be one of the top 5 stories I've read on this site. and I think the best part was the update speed. A lot of good stories have terrible update speeds and I end up forgetting about them, but with yours I felt like you would add a new chapter everyday. That's not to say the story had bad content because I loved reading it. It keep me entertained and emotionally attached to the story and characters. Very good story and keep up the good work.
Darkbrawler101 chapter 14 . 4/17
wow am at chapter 14 and thae story is already that great!:-)
OregonDucks chapter 92 . 4/17
Awesome story and have you ever thought of doing a sequel maybe a crossover?
Ten no ochi-o chapter 92 . 4/17
make me an epilogue! But none the less, great story! loved it! So good that I sat down and finished it in a day and a half. I really do want an epilogue though.
M chapter 92 . 4/16
Fantastic. Amazing. Inspired. I cannot tell you how much of a privilege it has been to go through this adventure with you. Thank you.

-M