Reviews for Sage
OriksGaming chapter 81 . 13h
Eh, I've kind of always hated Sarotubi. He moans about how he's failed Minato, he seems to regret his actions so much, yet he chooses the completely wrong thing, time and time again, without fail, on purpose or by accident.
DarkSoul16 chapter 92 . 2/7
I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be amazing to see some kind of Epilogue to this story, it was a great story and I love the fact that while cannon events occurred you made them your own and ultimately made this story something unique. It was a great ride and while I hated when you killed Shizuku, having Fu there to pick up the pieces was awesome.
NugiSpringield chapter 92 . 2/7
This cannot be over. I won't accept it. I can not.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 29 . 2/6
What a ridiculous chapter.
Chrisfragger chapter 50 . 2/6
I really have to ask... How did Orochimaru know Naruto was going to be there and why would he have bothered using an Edo Tensei of Naruto's friend? I love this story but this is like a wtf moment?
DarkSoul16 chapter 33 . 2/4
Somehow I saw her death coming, doesn't mean it can't upset me that you did it haha... *sigh*
TateRobinson35 chapter 92 . 2/3
Hands down, easily the best story I have ever read on this sight. I can't even put it into words how good this is! Awesome
Honestly? While I appreciate your effort to write a good fight scene, Naruto is pretty dumb. All things considered he should be way stronger than Sasori (unless you like 'Bleach powerlevels') and yet he plays around while his friends and a fellow jinchuuriki are in danger.
Khavix chapter 92 . 2/1
Pls update
GREAT STORY
Rez chapter 59 . 1/28
I saw your reference to Gray from fairytale haha awesome
Ryuuohjin chapter 92 . 1/23
Don't know why but I got really annoyed but end. Didn't feel like an end, which maybe why it's annoying. But still.
CptDeadfire chapter 72 . 1/22
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
OriksGaming chapter 92 . 1/22
It would take me forever to list all the things I loved about this story, so I'll just say . . . a wonderful end to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing this!
avidreaded chapter 92 . 1/19
Amazing story and incredible ending but it feels almost unfulfilling to leave it there what about Nagato's condition or the whole situation with the seal and the fact that his parents chakra is there or Jirayia being his godfather. It's such an amazing way to end a story but at the same time I hate all the open ends and things that were just kinda left there to sit and Kurama and Naruto's relationship was finally getting into the realm of friendly are the Bijuu even still their separate selves or is Naruto the jinchuuriki of the Shinjuu now and the separate bijuu are no longer individual beings. Gah so many questions but such a beautiful ending is leaving me so confused as to what to think right now.
6,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »