Reviews for Sage
REVANtheProdigalKnight chapter 93 . 1/3/2020
This is one of my favourite among Naruto fanfictions. Although there are a lot of Rinnegan Naruto fanfictions out there, none of them holds a candle to this one. He is not portrayed as an invincible god, but just a boy with more power than he can control. Him being a monk rather than a shinobi was a great touch, as it makes him a wise and peaceful man instead of a trained killer. His wisdom is not infallible either as he's often confronted by his own hypocrisies and mistakes. But above all, the story brilliantly depicts his growth from a fumbling child trying to be a monk to a an understanding and wise sage.
Moreover, the story is not fixated on following every canon events as seen in a lot of fanfictions. The story focuses on many minor characters and OCs; and its genuine content makes it a refreshing read. The konoha shinobi or even the village itself are not given that much importance. The story focuses solely on the journey of Naruto and his companions, and pushes everything else into the sidelines. Although it is a bit frustrating at times, I firmly believe that it was all apt for this story. The only thing that disappoints me is that Naruto never discover anything about his parents. But due to the way its ending was framed, there is still hope.
I would like to extend my gratitude towards the author for producing this masterpiece. I've read this at least 3 times and needless to say, it is one of my favourite. I also appreciate your other works and am eagerly waiting for more. Thank you for your amazing work.
Xethesis chapter 93 . 12/12/2019
While I do wish for an epilogue, I respect your wishes and thank you for such a grand story.
EeveeTheImmortal chapter 69 . 12/10/2019
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Epic story.
realfan16 chapter 93 . 11/28/2019
Great story and thank you for the time you take to provide such amazingly original fics. Us readers know how much we need original and well written ficsī¸
Obzerps chapter 8 . 11/1/2019
Wtf?! He just stole a country's bijuu and no one gives a shit?
Obzerps chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Wtf?! He just stole a country's bijuu and no one gives a shit?
Phantom Thief Sanj-oker chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Ok, I gotta ask... where the hell is the Marseru? He just disappeared after the last chapter.
satoukazumasama chapter 32 . 10/20/2019
I Love Your Story Before But This Chapter Ruins It. You make naruto have a loved ones just to remove her at a very cliche moment without any character growth.
Quantum qwazi chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
A rinegon story if you thought diffrently it disappointed me greatly
ajguny chapter 93 . 10/9/2019
Gotta say kudos to staying with this 500k words later, must have been hard. Either way i loved it, naruto's powers were balanced even with the rinnegan and rinne-sharingan. Just had the best possible external conflicts every time. Not too easy and not too hard aka taking 15 chapters to finish. Still kinda upset that the naraka path was never introduced. And maybe having sasuke be a bigger part of the story. That's my two cents at least
Guest chapter 93 . 10/7/2019
Shizuku Chan?
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 93 . 9/22/2019
Honestly after reading this entire fic, I have to say that where you ended it was the perfect spot. Any more and it would have lost meaning. Like when the manga ended, and then Boruto started.
queen of wolfs chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
wait holy crap i read this like a year ago and didn't realize it had an oc in it
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 8/27/2019