Reviews for Sage
queen of wolfs chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
wait holy crap i read this like a year ago and didn't realize it had an oc in it
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 8/27/2019
Please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 11 . 8/27/2019
Amazing I wonder what's going to happened next?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 8/27/2019
Wow Naruto got his own student and why does the rain follow them?and I wonder if Naruto and his student meet another uzumaki?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 8/27/2019
Aww it's a shame that Gaara didn't accepted Naruto's offer and great job Naruto.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 8/27/2019
Does this mean that Naruto and Gaara will be traveling with each other?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 8/27/2019
Thank God that Naruto calm Gaara down.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
Great job with this chapter.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
Love it.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
Am glad that Naruto and sora are training hard and poor kyubi I hope that Naruto can get rid of kyubi's hatred and become friends.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 8/27/2019
Am glad that Naruto calmed sora down.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 8/27/2019
Am glad that the monk is helping Naruto through a hard time and please update.
King Harpo chapter 46 . 8/15/2019
Also, this isn't a flame, but it is a hundred percent stupid to have Zabuza when you said he needed basic medical attention. Fuu was right there, you could have wrote her healing him. It makes no sense and sounds like you wrote yourself into another corner.
King Harpo chapter 45 . 8/15/2019
Cuzzo, I'm not gonna lie. It's incredibly weird for that technique to show itself when Haku, someone he's known for maybe a month, is dying but not when someone he knew for over a year and was an unofficial love interest is dying. Even going by the parameters you set for the skills making themselves known. It's kind of a plot and kind of insinuates that he cares more for Haku than he did for Shizuku.
King Harpo chapter 44 . 8/15/2019
I think it would be dumb to have Naruto lose his whiskers. They define him, they're as synonymous to him as his hair, orange, the rasengan. shadow clones and toads. Also, Kurama would definitely have dominating chalra over the rest of them inside of him.
7,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »