Reviews for Sage
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Unfortunate that Teuchi and Ayame got fridged.
Jaemos chapter 18 . 12/14/2020
ah yes the natsu reference is great
Guest chapter 93 . 12/4/2020
Bro... I just finished reading this and damnnn Digi now I can't ever forget this book...u really inspired me to write my own personal novel. Something to leave my mark at least. Thanks it's been a great journey so far
JMRatCCHS chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Gotta say, I’m glad you ended it the way you did. I’ve read some stories like it before, both published and not, and I think your story was the one that finally showed me how nice it is to leave a story openended. So, I hope that alone says something about your story, because it was honestly a work of art. I finished it in 4 days.”, couldn’t put the damn thing down. Haha, so thank you for putting your time and effort into this story and sharing it with the world, because I know I at least enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Bob chapter 93 . 11/27/2020
God dam this was a journey took me like a week but I finished it and there aren’t any fan fictions that truly compare to this masterpiece I know the epilogue isn’t going to get written probably at least but this really has been some great reading and I do hope you continue to do so
SparrowWriter2 chapter 57 . 11/24/2020
Let'ssssssssssss gooooooooooooo! Hahahahahahaha. Bringing in the Senju. Never once have I ever seen this in a another Naruto Fanfiction, you truly are and author with new ideas.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 48 . 11/24/2020
Yes! Waiting for the return to Konohagakure forever! Naruto has gone through so much...
SparrowWriter2 chapter 39 . 11/24/2020
Ooh Isobu as female-ish... most authors portray it/she/he as male. Interesting take. I like how you are having the Bijuu each have a different personality and not just ignoring them and using the chakra as random power boosts for Naruto.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 30 . 11/24/2020
I think Naruto may be getting another Bijuu soon... may as well start a collection!
SparrowWriter2 chapter 24 . 11/24/2020
Naruto do be collecting those Bijuu... And he's a father at eleven... Welp this dude's a role model.
SparrowWriter2 chapter 21 . 11/24/2020
Good view of Kurama... Not like half the stories that literally have the first thing he says to Naruto be 'Take my chakra, and also here's the secret to every jutsu in existence, and I'm gonna pull some wierd fire that's as strong as Amaterasu out of nowhere".
mauler564 chapter 93 . 11/11/2020
ONE OF THE BEST NARUTO FF IVE READ EVER GREAT JOB !
Sp4rt4n 2007 chapter 92 . 11/3/2020
One of the best fics I've ever come across, truly remarkable work.
ramsesjames05 chapter 92 . 10/22/2020
amazing
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 34 . 10/21/2020
He should just kill those men and not just knock them out. When you got power, you should use them at the fullest. Who cares if those men dies, all that matters you win and survive.
7,507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »