Reviews for Sage
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 33 . 10/21/2020
This is not something I would expect from someone who wield the Rinnengan. How come Naruto is still so weak. At least he should must be able to use the full power of the Rinnengan. Not this, this is literally a process where he gets strong step by step, it's so boring and frustrating to me.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 32 . 10/21/2020
That is so stupid, why couldn't Naruto just be more OP in this story? At least more vicious and less hesitant in killing others. Power is all you need to survive in the world, the others can rot in hell for all I care.
Jaerskov Tempestwing chapter 93 . 10/9/2020
I loved every second of this story. Seriously. I had a blast reading this. Thank you for this absolute gem. I salute you, fellow writer and hope that I can someday write out a story like this myself. Fantastic job, yo!
ramsesjames05 chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Amazing
one.who.reads chapter 25 . 10/5/2020
Forging momey with creation of all things would be INappropriate.

MISappropriation is an INappropriate thing to do.
Jondoe0321 chapter 25 . 10/1/2020
Bro quote of quote
Vegito UI chapter 10 . 9/30/2020
Its 'Mahatma Gandhi' NOT 'Mahatma Ghandi'.
Nimble Nym chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
I'm more shocked by those 2 people dying than I would be if anyone else had died. Damn. I almost stopped reading because of that.
Andrew chapter 34 . 9/17/2020
This is basically avatar
Luke chapter 45 . 9/13/2020
nice quote from the magus killer lmao
EtheriousLogia chapter 93 . 9/14/2020
best story ever
Spectra Phantom 23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Cool story 5ge only part I don't agree with so far is the eye squinting
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2020
muy buen capitulo, pero al final ¿porque el científico secuestro a shizuku?
RiceCakePlayz chapter 44 . 9/2/2020
Naruto had the whisker marks before kurama was sealed inside him, they ARE birthmarks because his mother also had kurama sealed inside him aswell, a result of being born to a jinchuriki or however you spell it, the whisker marks wouldn't go away
Guest chapter 93 . 8/29/2020
This was a really, really good story. I’d say it’s as good as actual published novels, if not better. I’m a little sad there wasn’t closure. But I guess it’s better that way. You’re a really good writer.
7,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »