Reviews for Sage
Suparuta no Bushi chapter 93 . 7/3/2020
Welp you are too cruel to us.
Uncle Dork chapter 39 . 6/13/2020
Damn Kurama, hitting right where it hurts
Justin Felip Delgado Daduya chapter 93 . 6/8/2020
You did a great job. This has to be the best complete fanfiction I've seen. I am so glad you stuck to this story.
Wyvern Yellow chapter 7 . 6/3/2020
okay, I just love the idea of a Naruto with white robes and a shakujo just going around the elemental nations and teaching people. "the tiny sage"
Alim fanficker1 chapter 93 . 5/31/2020
ooo men its soo greattt fanfic you now that
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2020
The content is excellent, but the dialogues are painful. You need to describe what the speaker is saying instead of explaining what the listener js doing after each quotation mark.
Guest chapter 93 . 5/21/2020
This was so beautiful...thank you so much for writing it, it's touched my soul years after you wrote it
bavalos chapter 84 . 5/17/2020
Bag ago was always an overdramatic, whiny, emo dude. Hated him
bavalos chapter 64 . 5/15/2020
Going to factor in Itachis true allegiance in or will it be a side note with assume as well?
PaladinRoggle chapter 48 . 5/12/2020
Damn you Digi, making me cry and shit
UnbuiltSkink333 chapter 64 . 4/27/2020
Great chapter, can’t wait to see how the fight ends with deidara and sasori.
PureAphelion chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Naruto became eternally boring, the one character I liked died, and emotion has ceased to exist in the au. When I watched akame ga kill I was sad everyone died. Here I actually would have enjoyed that ending. Too many contradictions... the logic seems to change faster than a pubescent teenager... I do not feel sad. I feel disappointed... if you like Madoka magica or akame ga kill... you will fall flat here. If you liked Boku no pico this is PRECISELY the story for you.
-DissOrganEyes
AurorIce152 chapter 70 . 4/10/2020
This arc is awfully dull and boring...
Guest chapter 93 . 4/8/2020
I genuinely feel like this changed me as a person. I wanna go build a monastery and make friends with wild animals and look at the sunset. I came out of this a different man than I went into it and i regret absolutely nothing.
Home World Security chapter 93 . 4/5/2020
An amazing story! Thank you so much!
7,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »