Reviews for Sage
Preier chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
okay, you basically grafted pain's origin story onto naruto. why not, could be interesting and it was rather well done. a naruto with a sharp reminder of reality in his memory has potential.

however the way naruto just walked out of konoha is a bit unsatisfying. the fact that konoha might as well be a ghost-town when he leaves, especially.

A-01 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Another good chapter. Though this one could have used some more work compared to the first.
Just an observation; the two older monks both speak in mostly the same mannerisms, this may be purposeful, but if not then you just need to define their character traits a little more clearly.
However, it was an enjoyable chapter, so I shall "follow" your story :)
theonedevin chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This is an intresting take on naruto gaining the rinnegan
A-01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's good to see you writing again.
It's an interesting start, and that all I really find myself able to say. It was fairly well written, the scenes were described well, and you set things up well for a lot of possible outcomes. So I shall continue onwards with the reading.
LD 1449 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This is so far very well done and very interesting. Looking forward to more
WitchGlitch chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Hm, this is definitely an interesting idea.
So far very well written, just like always. Actually, I expect no less.
Killing Teuchi and Ayame, while showing on the same hand the probable rift in the Uchiha clan, combined with the following consequences for Naruto was an interesting and well-done idea.
However, there are also things I noticed that didn't really fit.
Sure, it gave the moment more depth, but, seriously, Naruto staggering along the street after his who knows long blackout after the Shinra Tensei... such a massive explosion in the middle of the night and no one there? You wanted Naruto to run, but it would have made more sense if he were to be blasted backwards or something like that, away from the crater. Or maybe the ANBU are just that useless, considering they never caught him in his youth in canon... But what about the Sandaime?
Then there is the matter of the second chapter. Of course again well written and with depth, for example the old 'the greater the power the greater the responsibility' phrase. I also think you pulled the character of the monks well off.
But again, there are things I consider... problematic. Danzo and Sarutobi. Naruto is but a weapon for the Leaf, no matter what they say, considering he is a jinchuuriki. Then there is the matter of him being the Yondaime's son, now in possession of the famed Rinnegan and so on and so forth. It is but a question of time until they find him. It is inevitable. Not to mention Jiraiya's spy network. I hope you find a good, reasonable way for the chaos that will then erupt, but I am looking forward to it nonetheless.
So far an interesting and promising story, considering that not many people use Fū. I am looking forward to their confrontation and Naruto's first meeting with Pain.
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
NOOOOOOO! Why did you have to kill Teuchi and Ayame? I k ow its almost the same as with Nagato when he awakened his Rinnegan but still why them?
eniox27 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
He trains with sora I hope? It would be good for the pseudo jinchuriki.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
The old 'with great power comes great responsibility' line huh? Well, I can't deny that it's appropriate.

Can't wait for more.
Maleivius chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Excellent chapter, a rather interesting introduction of the rinnegan's gravity abilities, I like the fact that you are having him discover his abilities on his own rather than the monks magically having a collection of the Sage's journals or some craziness like that. Can't wait for the next update!
eniox27 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Rinnegan, monk raised, naruto paired with fu you sir just combined my some of my favorite things so thank you. Shame about the Ichirakus though.
White fox16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good starting chap.
brown phantom chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow, what a start.
Yorubu chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
YAY NARUTO/FUU :D
And you made a NarutoxTayuya too, I love you author :3
Battle neurosis chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The intro seems fine and interesting!
Usually, I ignore minor grammatical and spelling mistakes.
I amm precisely more attentive to what the plot would say.
And to me, it's hinting a nice powerful Naruto fanfic!
That's why I look forward to your updates!
7,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 490 497 498 499 500 501 Next »