Reviews for Love At First Sight
Rangiku chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Cute and Fluffy. Gotta love it. Nice job
Mamita chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, must see that stubborn, with not being gay, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully has more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
christin948 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
DAMN! I like this sooooo much! Is this going to be a story with more chapters?
Because if it is, I really really really really REALLY look forward to the next! :D
Edainwen chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I TRULY DON'T UNDESTATED A THINGH! AHHAHAHA IS LIKE A TIME JUMP OF A LOT LOT OF TIME HAHAHAH HAPPY FOR THE OUTCOME BUT TRULY I CAN UNDESTAND WHAT HAPPENDED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH can you please explaint it to me x)
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
oww hahahha i know free but i haven't see it yet, is like a fujoshi tramp, n all they caracters are so bishounen that it feels truly forcefull. like they wanted it to be doujin matterial hahahahaha so i was not looking it. even so the idea of kagami n aomine in tigh slips showing all their muscle is so tempting! hahahahhahah i truly truly loved this idea! ahahhahahahahha so please continue i truly was to know what they will do with this tension they have hahahahahha is like they were fumming over there! shit it was truly great the way you writted becouse for a moment i almost could see they all hot to each other. thanks a lot for that n for this fic! see ya! take care! Edainwen oOWWWW THERE IS A NEW CH! RUNNING!
Fantita chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Awww that was cute! I love Kuroko being there too! Aomine wink was lethal uh?
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Kyaaaaaaaa Awwwwww XD #shakes head - blushing#
Fantita chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
LOL Riko is being unusually gentle with Kagami, given the situation.
But uh I like the idea of this story! I hope you keep on writing about them! I want to read more about Aomine's sexiness in water
Lily Mon'Roe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Fail, girl you have done an excellent job in fact. Keep working on and you will have fan girls and nosebleeds everywhere. :)

-Thu-