Reviews for Mind Games
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Awwwwww! Such a cute fluffy chapter! I love Casket and this was perfectly written! And hey! Ariel and I share the same birthday so whoo hoo! That's awesome! Great job on the chapter, you're a fantastic writer.
D3bbi3c chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
Even with the angst, this was a wonderful story. You described everything in such detail that it felt real. I am looking forward to reading all your other stories. I hope that you get great pleasure from your writing knowing how much people enjoy them. I wish you the best of everything and hope you continue to entertain your fans with your wonderful stories.
D3bbi3c chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
I always disliked Josh. This fic enhances my dislike. I thought I would finish this before going to bed but it is so dark that I am getting depressed. I will pick it up tomorrow. You know you are a wonderful writer when your readers feel as though the characters are people they know. Don’t tell me because your answer might not be to my liking but Donald Trump? Couldn’t you have picked someone else? UGH! I hope he is not mentioned again.
D3bbi3c chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
If only we could all fall in love with a man like the one in your story. I am hooked and will probably be up very late to see how this story goes. Once again, I am so happy to learn that you write ff. I don’t know what your REAL job is but you should pursue writing on some level. I am sure that I speak for many: thanks for your part I allowing me to escape into the wonderful world of K&R.
nalex411 chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
AWESOME FIC
TheWayofLife-447 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
WTF!-
sigal5 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I can't blame anyone but Beckett herself for her plight. She acted like a fool to go to Josh's place and then heartily accepted his offer to hug. She was even thinking of 'love making' with O
Josh
dopeysac chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
What a great story. I started over the weekend and finished today. Looking forward to more.
yael135 chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
I love your writing! It's so funny that I didn't know that Ariel earns in Hebrew lion of God and I'm from Israel
CaskettAlways2009 chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
I just found your story and as much as I love it...I love your disclaimers more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Could you tag this as a rape trigger warning? I was reading and had to stop part way through because of her rape and PTSD, so before you trigger other people, you should mention it in the description.
cruise1213 chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
It was a good story.
Purple Satin chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Wow! You've done an incredible job with you can elicit such raw, pure emotion and reduce your readers to tears the way you just did to me, you're doing a great job! Thank you! Can hardly wait to read the next chapter.
Purple Satin chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
This is excellent! Cannot wait to get from chapter to chapter. Thank you!
I'm Widget chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
Sweet. I'll begin reading the next story in the bunch soon. No more time to read today. I love this universe.