Reviews for Helena Laufeydottir, twin of the God of Mischief
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Hey Strider, great to see you finish this story up. You should've seen my face when I saw 5 4 chappies to read. School is such a killjoy I just finished my spring semester. Then September BAM right back into it. Ugh anyway I'm glad you are continuing to write. If you are feeling down I find that writing, reading, playing video games, and watching movies are a great distraction. We've all been there hon don't lose hope. Remember when Pandora opened the box the one thing that was left behind was hope.
Loki's best friend chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Please update soon
Loki's girl chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Please update very soon
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
UPDATE!
KitaraStrife chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Goodness! O_O Poor Helena, obviously caught between her brothers. Though, at the moment I can't tell if you'll have her side with Loki and fall to be tortured by Thanos as well, or side with Thor in the end and battle her twin in the events of AVENGERS. I can see either way happening, but somehow I see her coming to her senses by the end of AVENGERS and siding with Thor anyway. :/ I can't wait for more of your stories! There's some syntax and grammar that makes me twitch, but I get so caught up in reading that it's quickly wiped from my mind. Seriously, I WANT MORE! DX
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next to Loki and his twin sister Helena. Will Helena and Loki's relationship with each other become stronger or weaker. I can't wait to see how this all turns out in the end
madscientistavenger chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Oh, power crazy Loki returns! Please update soon! I loved it.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Update immediately, please!
Have her side with her brother!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Thor'sfan67 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
OMG! This is wonderful! I freakin love this story! You are a brilliant writer!, I mean really, good, REALLY GOOD! I like loki and Helena's relationship. There a good brother & sister (twin I mean lol). But other than that, you writing this story, is REALLY GOOD! And I have to say, all the other stories (that I am trying to find that are almost good as yours). YOURS IS AWESOME! I loved it! I'm still reading it chapter 11 but hey, IT'S AWESOME LOVE IT! Continue writing ! Never, ever, ever, give up! Happy writing:)
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I'm going to assume that some of Thor's optimism was passed on to Helena because if she was more like Loki she would definitely consider it more seriously and be very wary of Loki.
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
What is that contraption on your face? I laughed so hard on that line.