Reviews for The Goddess of Tricks and Thieves
Please update! I'm totally in love with this fanfiction ! ️️
hail hydra chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Lokilokilokilokiloki
KitaraStrife chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
Holy 5hit! O.O Wow! I just... WOW!

PLEEAASE tell me there's going to be a sequel? o_o That's just... that's such a cruel ending! You can't honestly tell me THAT is where Britta's story ends! She was JUST reunited with Thor, you can't truly separate them again like this! D8 And bruce totally likes her! DX Don't squash that love!
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Omg Strider my email sux. I had no idea you continued. But it was a great surprise and some really good chappies. Poor Britta her mind truly is her worst enemy. There can't be anything worse than that.
iluv2read5898 chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
Love it. This story made me laugh at parts and on edge at others. Great just great!
madscientistavenger chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
It made me CRY at the end! Oh so SAD. Even :'( isn't close to how sad that was. Please, more, now! I have to know how it goes and I kinda hope Britta meets that other girl again. She seems nice.
madscientistavenger chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
Best. Chapter. Ever. I can't even begin to describe how awesome this was. Especially the end. "Her insanity's back." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
The evil barbie thing was funny as well, it really made me laugh... I'm in a bus. -_-
Eliza chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Awe-some!
Jonelle Phoenix chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
There is gonna be one last chapter right? I mean after all that I need to know if Britta makes it. I am really quite fond of her and thanks for so many chappies you made my Sunday morning.
The Girl With the Psyhic Paper chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Aw a cliffy! I loved this! Please update again soon.
madscientistavenger chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Oh, wow! Britta, please don't diiiie! The million bucks can't help ease the suspense. I'll take it anyway. I need it to binge-eat my woes away.
Love Hina Fanatic chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Excellent, I like seeing Britta getting pissed off for once.

9.975/10
Stinker126 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Ok is Britt going to be with Bruce or Steve? I'm still on team Steve :D
Spring's Morn chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter, loved it! Will Loki show up again soon? And will Fury be furious at Britta for breaking rules? (Haha, really bad joke)
madscientistavenger chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Great! I loved the Nanna moment at the end! Great chapter.