Reviews for Weaknesses
Awesome :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Nice!
phyrephly chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
A lovely little titanic tale on its own...beautiful. ;)
casema chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Aw, that was so beautiful. How appropriate for them, the moon and the sun. Love!
Anthonior chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Wow! that was actually very well written and an excellent chapter. I never thought of Diana and Clark as the Moon and Sun and it does makes sense because they complete each other, two darkness doesn't make anything bright and two suns can burn out too fast without shame nor glory so this chapter and portrays them perfectly.

It sounded like a mature love and caring story (not childish or too clouded of emotions for the shipping) but actually very well focused on the characters and their feelings in this case, hers. The part of the tale could very well put into drawing because it sounded and it would look great.

Good work and looking forward for next chapters.
bcwmh chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
oh wow, what a wonderful story. fits them well. looking forward for more. update soon!
Kristopher Kross chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Excellent Story, you have wonderful talent, I look forward to reading more.
NL chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Nice imagery of the moon and sun. Like the develop of this story so far.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Omg. I. Literaly. Imagened. It. And. Had. Chills. Down. My. Spine. At. The. Image. Of. Kal. Smiling. In other. Words. Good. Story. Telling. Lol
SonicFan4104 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Great story, one thing though, in the first chapter when Wonder Woman mention the League members. Barry Allen is the Flash on the team not Wally West.

Apart from that, excellent!
ThanatusX chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Another great chapter. You have a talent, no doubt that. Keep going! :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I felt a tear at the corner of my eye at this chap. How utterly beautiful.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aaaww. How. Adorable. And. Sincere.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
sigh...;) Superbly wonderful.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is good work.. Its well known that Clark is Diana's only real has admitted the Clark is his contingency for stopping Diana. I look forward to seeing more from you.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »