Reviews for Weaknesses
ManSinha chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
The plot thickens - the wisdom of Athena would have certainly inspired Diana to buy time and even without her weapons the Princess remains a formidable warrior unless Circe is planning to somehow sequester her away...
ManSinha chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This is very nicely written - magic interference is always difficult to detect and tough to combat. Thank you for resuming this and looking forward to the next iteration.
ChunkyWWluvsSM chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This is awesome and sweet at the same time. Luv it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
no matter what circe tries she cannot beat the lasso and it proven in sm/ww 16-17 with kal as her thrall and maybe batman should punch lex in face
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Wonderful
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Excellent update!
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Love this chap. Love the conversation when they go to the sun...
krazie4kaldiana chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I honestly missed this story so thanx for the update i think its lovely how conected these two are bonded by friendship that it evetually grew to love aaawww such an amazing story :):):)
Casema chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Can Diana just punch Circe? Is that too much to ask for?
jrrm64 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful chapter.
phyrephly chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Been a while...glad you're back with this one. Lex is using his neferious noggin...that'll be the day. Good stuff. ;)
Kristopher Kross chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Circe and Lex Luthor is never a good thing for Clark and Diana. I hope you continue to focus on Diana being the more powerful superhero and Superman having to sort of take a backseat so to speak. Excellent as Always.
Anonymac chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
That was probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Phenomenal Chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Nice.
Kristopher Kross chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Another excellent chapter. I love the fact that D.C. has made Wonder Woman the strongest member with her new origins that means really only superman can stop her. Also you as the writer have nailed it perfectly if there was a relationship between them, Wonder Woman's kryptonite would be superman. I look forward to reading more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »