Reviews for Weaknesses
Kristopher Kross chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Another excellent chapter. I love the fact that D.C. has made Wonder Woman the strongest member with her new origins that means really only superman can stop her. Also you as the writer have nailed it perfectly if there was a relationship between them, Wonder Woman's kryptonite would be superman. I look forward to reading more.
Mr.Moe chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Okay u got me hooked. Lets see where this goes.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Mmmmm. I. See. Our. Heros. Love. To. Be. Playfull. I. Love. How. You. Play. Them. Out. Not insecure. Nor. Doubtfull. Just. Natural. With. A real. Big. Mutual. Attraction. Who. have. Not acted. Upon. Love. Keep. Going. Great. Stuff. Here.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
They are so in love...come on you two...say it! lol. Another beautiful chap.
Casema chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh Kal, how can you not see where Diana is most vulnerable? :)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
sweet...:)
Supabec chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Awesome :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Nice!
phyrephly chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
A lovely little titanic tale on its own...beautiful. ;)
casema chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Aw, that was so beautiful. How appropriate for them, the moon and the sun. Love!
Anthonior chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Wow! that was actually very well written and an excellent chapter. I never thought of Diana and Clark as the Moon and Sun and it does makes sense because they complete each other, two darkness doesn't make anything bright and two suns can burn out too fast without shame nor glory so this chapter and portrays them perfectly.

It sounded like a mature love and caring story (not childish or too clouded of emotions for the shipping) but actually very well focused on the characters and their feelings in this case, hers. The part of the tale could very well put into drawing because it sounded and it would look great.

Good work and looking forward for next chapters.
bcwmh chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
oh wow, what a wonderful story. fits them well. looking forward for more. update soon!
Kristopher Kross chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Excellent Story, you have wonderful talent, I look forward to reading more.
NL chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Nice imagery of the moon and sun. Like the develop of this story so far.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Omg. I. Literaly. Imagened. It. And. Had. Chills. Down. My. Spine. At. The. Image. Of. Kal. Smiling. In other. Words. Good. Story. Telling. Lol
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »