Reviews for Weaknesses
SonicFan4104 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Great story, one thing though, in the first chapter when Wonder Woman mention the League members. Barry Allen is the Flash on the team not Wally West.

Apart from that, excellent!
ThanatusX chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Another great chapter. You have a talent, no doubt that. Keep going! :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I felt a tear at the corner of my eye at this chap. How utterly beautiful.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aaaww. How. Adorable. And. Sincere.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
sigh...;) Superbly wonderful.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is good work.. Its well known that Clark is Diana's only real has admitted the Clark is his contingency for stopping Diana. I look forward to seeing more from you.
ThanatusX chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great one. Hope to read more from you.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love how you captured the dynamic here...warmth, trust and humor etc.I hope to see read more sm/ww fics from you. Just one little thing...check the text in some parts.
Superfan2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Interesting. Ironically Superman is the most easily killed of all the JL members. WW is the least - she is probably immortal.

I'd love to see the story continue with Kal preparing WW for the day he will be taken out by Luthor or another baddie. Its just a matter of time and WW needs to be prepared for that day. Kal clearly knows his days are numbered.
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
this is a sweet short story you got here! I like how emotional you made the two connect with each other.
NL chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good start with this fic. I hope you continue writing this and a lot more SM/WW in the future. BTW do you know there will be SM/WW centered coming this October from DC?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3