Reviews for Moratorium
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 12/12
Sweet baby Loki, the whole voldewhore god 'the slut who must not be name' genius I say.
Merlins balls I cried.
shirozi chapter 1 . 12/10
I'm actually kinda proud of myself since I actually figured out Fred and Harry's animagus forms pretty early on. The Cheshire grin with the V nickname gave me Harry's and I thought both of the twins were hyenas, so I was totally wrong on George lmao
mast3rofd3ath chapter 1 . 12/10
this is the best harry potter fanfic I've ever read in my life
SemiraBlake chapter 7 . 12/9
Man I don't know why I hadn't read this one before. Your stories always help my anxiety and this one was just very heart warming. Thank you so much for writing it and my apologies for doubting your amazing writings that I wouldn't like it!
Yolodysseus chapter 3 . 12/7
Damn. I'm so used to "Harry gets abused as a child" fics using abuse to justify Harry being all edgy and that's it. The Harry you've created can't even comprehend the friendship she's getting and her breakdowns just keep hitting me in the feels.
Love this story! I would love a fluffy one shot about their married life or something!
ApprenticePhoenix chapter 7 . 11/27
This is amazing! You had me LoLing a lot. Thanks!
reptoholic chapter 7 . 11/27
Absolutely loved is story
reptoholic chapter 6 . 11/27
Fucking amazing.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 11/26
Love this. Hope she learns dark magic too. Want another pet!
reptoholic chapter 4 . 11/26
Loved it though I wonder why she now has multiple personalities, hope they don't conflict. Romance with the om
reptoholic chapter 3 . 11/26
Hope they keep getting stronger and there comes some romance later. Loyalty
reptoholic chapter 2 . 11/26
Amazing so far. I hope she figures what dumbles is doing.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 11/26
Fucking hilarious
Spica75 chapter 1 . 11/9
"her height increased", at that age, it is quite common for girls to be taller than boys as they tend to have their first "growthspurt" earlier.

"her frame more agile" from becoming a boy? More often it's girls that are more agile. There's a reason girls utterly dominate gymnastics in the lower age brackets after all.

A bit too much with the easy and oh so convenient coincedences, and well "everything works and is easy". Being hypercapable for no given reason really looks weird.
Still interesting.
And funny.

Although if she had gone over what works and what is a mistake for "evil overlords" etc., she would KNOW that "cutting loose ends" is one of the absolutely most risky ways of dealing with potential leaks.
If nothing else, because it informs any other underlings that notice, that they might be next. And people disappearing is one of the few things the Law tends to notice more.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »