Reviews for Moratorium
Ondine de la Mer chapter 3 . 7/28
I am no expert, but from what I've seen you're doing a very good job portraying Harry's mental trauma. Disassociative Identity Disorder is very, very rare, but crops up almost exclusively in cases of child abuse to deal with the trauma. Kudos for authenticity with distrust of other(adults especially), humans in general, and a blatant disregard for her own life. Is it just me or is she suicidal and probably too smart and prideful for her own good?
dems1 chapter 7 . 7/27
This was great please do the sequel and invade the heck out of canon world. Your Harry is way cooler than canon ever was. No wonder basileous bit him.
UmbraTenebra chapter 7 . 7/26
WOW! This story is one of the three best fanfics I EVER rode! thanks very much, that u wrote this!
I'm 'bit sad, that your baby is completed :'( *snief*
Aureum chapter 7 . 7/19
My god! This is so cute and adorable and perfect. I love it! Thank you so much for spending the time to write this! - A
I love this story!
Honestly, the first time I read it, I was confused because of the spelling. With female with the nickname Harry, I generally think it to be Harri, not Harry. Also, they could just not have female friends named Harry.
ZZuzana chapter 7 . 7/10
To byla naprosto fabulózní fanfic! Děkuji ti, že jsi ji s námi sdílela, protože jsem si ji naprosto užila!
yukio00 chapter 1 . 7/9
.. holy fudge. the fudging face at the end creep me out.. but also crack me out, but loved ur fanfic.. like how u put Harry dark mind also innocent outside n how Draco act.. loved it.. ..
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 7 . 7/9
Thank you so much!
notlying chapter 7 . 7/8
LOVE THIS SO MUUCHH! WOOHOO! I SPENT 4 $# %$#$ BEAUTIFUL HOURS READING THIS! I LOVE YOU SO MUUCHH! YAY!
Sky65 chapter 7 . 7/6
Wow. Here I am at the end. I regret leaving this story alone for so long, but I never found myself intrested in dark!harry. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. You are phenomenal when it comes to writing - and completing - stories. I literally saved this read for a 15 hour car ride home and haven't noticed the hours ticking by because of how absorbed I was.

Anyways, one of the strongest things that stuck out about this unique fic was Moratorium her/it/himself. If I could give an award to favorite character I would make it him/her/it. Tied for first place is Harry herself and Tom. L is second place (bc he's a freaking vampire...) God...I loved how you charterized everyone. Thank you for writing this story! You've done a brilliant job once again. :)
zerefdragneelx791 chapter 7 . 6/30
hubiera sido genial una continuacion
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 3 . 6/29
You know, i kinda ship Harry and Tom
Chronos Father Time chapter 7 . 6/26
Excellent story :)
THE SLUT WHO MUST NOT ME NAMED! Omg I love it soooo much. I laughed like crazy!
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »