Reviews for Moratorium
Fantastic story, one of the best.
Dark Trickz chapter 5 . 5/26
On the BBC series Sherlock, Dr. Watson's sister was named Harry. Harry is a perfectly respectable name for a girl.
Geistervogel chapter 7 . 5/21
Great story
Infinity Soul chapter 7 . 5/20
This has been a great story. I just got done reading it and wow. This honestly should be more highly rated. I personally think most fem harry stories are great since writers usually write her well. Not to mention most make her a bad ass. I like bad asses. If you make a sequel to this, I'd read it. Crack fic or not. Now time to explore your other stories.
Alex The Rogue chapter 7 . 5/19
This is absolutely epic, amazing. I am so glad I finally took the chance to read this story because it is amazing.
AER
Noble Bigot chapter 4 . 5/17
I was actually pretty confused for a bit by this story. I was trying to figure out Harry most of the time, who she was and what her problem was - MPD apparently, I think. The story was interesting and very intriguing. I found the story humorous but I don't think I am going to finish reading it -

I would like to stress that you have kind of down-wrote MPD (multiple personality disorder) ; what she has cannot be seen as MPD despite how similar it seems to be. She "created" this new persona but it is part of her, they are NOT two different people if this second persona is still in her head then Moratorium is simply a second piece of her. The more she treats Moratorium as a real person, the less likely they will be able to become one afterwards.

I have no problem with this story, I am NOT flaming this story. I just thought I would bring it up, because there are a lot of authors who attempt to write a piece that picks at the idea of MPD, this story does it incorrectly, I thought you'd like to know.

Look it up, search it up: A basic knowledge of how Multiple Personality Disorder is described is needed to continue. MPD is hypothesized to be caused by severe childhood trauma that creates a mental split or "dissociation" as a defense against that trauma

You kind of got that going, her alter Moratorium was created from past abuse and what not blah blah blah. I get that, that part you got semi-accurate, however I don't know when Mora was created I only know he is an alter created - at some point. I dunno.

The thing is I didn't finish this story, I am sorry but I kind of lost interest. It's not my cup of tea, but it's NOT bad. It's well written and the comedy is acceptable. The only reason I've decided to drop the story is because this story is becoming another rather poor attempt at stressing MPD.

What I am trying to stress is this:
The different personalities that occur are called alters. These different parts develop SEPARATELY and in adulthood help the sufferer deal with stress by expressing resentment or help calm the main personality. Each patient possesses two or more selves and each identity has it's OWN mood, memories, behaviors, and experiences.

In multiple personality or dissociative identity patients, several distinct states of mind or personalities reside in one body. There is a varying range of how many personalities may be present, ranging from 2 personalities to over 20 personalities within one shared body. Each of these personalities has its own sense of self and has its own habits of thought, emotions, and memory. These identities may or may not be aware of each other. In some cases the identities are aware of each other; this is referred to as "co-consciousness"-while one personality is in control, the others are in the background, in the back of the mind, aware of what the current personality is doing and seeing what the current personality sees. A good way to think of this is as though looking at a picture or movie and being both the observer and observed. This leads to the way in which memory is experience by each of the personalities individually. When a memory is stored, it is claimed by the personality that was in control of the body at the time of the event; the other personalities would not refer to that event/memory as happening to themselves but instead to another personality. The awareness of other personalities and the system of memory claiming allows the multiple personalities to be unaware of the gaps in time allowing co-existence without question.

HOWEVER HOWEVER HOWEVER HOWEVER,
I could be totally off and Moratorium COULD just be a second persona she created as in she's aware of him and IS him HOWEVER the fact that they talk to one another as though they are two different people kind of took that possibly away.

I just want you to know that MPD is a disorder and that the way you described it is incorrect.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME

Personally, I think the story was well-written and the comedy was funny and I adore the whole 'voldewhore' thing though I still prefer my own recreation of the name: vol-de-snort. I am enjoyed your story though. I really really did, but I am no longer going to continue this story. Which makes my complaint some what invalid because I don't know how you finished the story or how things turned out for Moratorium and Harry, I do like the fact that you kept Harry's name by the way but that still is a boy's name maybe a recreation of it like Hari could of worked or Harriet. LOL but I don't mind that you kept his name the same it makes things seem slightly more cannon even though it really really isn't. Lol.

I just wanted to stress the MPD problem. Thank you for writing this story. I DID enjoy it and this story is very well-written HOWEVER if you are interested in a story that CORRECTLY stresses MPD you may check out the story Broken Mind, Fractured Soul by Sensibly Tainted because that story correctly identified the problem and wrote about it. Though it is lengthy with a bit of slash it's rated M for a reason, but I think it may help you to really understand the disorder that is MPD.

Again not a flame just some constructive criticism.
Luxiur chapter 7 . 5/16
Utter brilliance. Love it.
Harry chapter 5 . 5/15
Harry is a boys name! How date you insult me by saying it isn't. Just because your friends had stupid parents doesn't make you right!

Harry boys
Harri girls

Dumbass
Midnight's Oblivion chapter 7 . 5/13
Omfg!
F*cking love this! But I would have honestly never have seen this as I only found this searching for stories featuring the Basilisk. So glad I did, this story was amazing.
Your spin on the HP series is brilliant, turning the horcrux in Harry's scar into Moratorium was a new twist on things I've never seen elsewhere. And making Harry into a girl was a great move, showing her vulnerabilities and her overcoming the severe trauma from her youth from the a**hole Dursleys.
And Basileus and Porteurdemort were sooo cute! Now I want my own Basilisk and Hydra...and a hellhound like Titan!
Thank you for this great story, if you ever did a sequel, I'd read it in a heartbeat. Gonna be putting your Sakura story and its sequel on my to read list :)
Best of luck with all your future endeavors!
You certainly did justice to f!harry without turning her into a Mary sue
Did I mention how much I loved the plot?
Voldewhore the dark slut
I will never call him any differently now
I usually don't like reviewing a story until I finish it. Wonderfully riveting and realistic characterization for all characters involved.
Do you know how ridiculously spooked I got when I saw those open eyes... Brilliant utterly brilliant