Reviews for Moratorium
JadeDragon100 chapter 7 . 9/21
This entire time I’ve been imagining moratarium as some older Harry... when I could’ve just seen him as the adult version of reborn from katekyo with a scarf! Ahh that’s frustrating... well either way, great fic; managed to last me two days, which says lengths if it means it kept me enraptured with it enough to read that fast! Wonderful grammar, as usual I love your AN’s and while it would’ve been nice to see how Harriet lengthened her life I’d say that you did a pretty clear cut acceptable ending, so great story as usual as one of my favorite authors!
BlueSeraphos chapter 7 . 9/18
Pink haired girl riding a giant salamander... Sakura by DarkPetal16?
ohmymaddie chapter 7 . 8/29
I cannot even voice how much I loved this story- I’m a bit biased though, I love anything with a well-written Tom. Hermione and the map thing in Y4 ticked me off, but otherwise I loved it and am 100% going to be rereading this.
MelXwp chapter 7 . 8/27
What a wonderful story! I loved it, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!
Rairi Valelira chapter 5 . 8/27
Imagining L from death note meeting Moratorium.
Polaris Back chapter 1 . 8/23
Dangerous
articuno13 chapter 2 . 8/17
I found a consistency error as im rereading this. Year one the owl is envoy and now in year two its ebony...
bub23453 chapter 7 . 7/27
Absolutely fantastic story! Was hooked from beginning to end! Too bad you won't do the alt universe sequel but you have enough on your plate. Really glad I found you cos your stories keep hooking me in!
EternalPonderer chapter 7 . 7/20
This is an awesome story and I'm very glad you wrote it! _
torvalds42 chapter 7 . 7/16
Thank you very much for the absolutely awesome story, I just loved it! Be it Harriet or your version of Tom, or the other characters, it was great.
So once again thank you, and good luck for your future works.
DaSalvatore chapter 4 . 7/11
This is an incredibly interesting and unique story. I wll say that the Hermione/Map deal after Harry's name comes out of the cup massively turned me off. It's neither her place nor her right to do something like that even if Harry is her friend. At the very most, it would have been okay to send the map to Sirius or Remus for safekeeping, not make her familiar hide it when it's obvious that the familiar would then not give it back per the first instructions.

Why is this such an issue? Because Harry is a badly abused teenager who should see it as an invasion of privacy and the stealing a precious possession, regardless of the reason. You should have come up with a different reason why the Map doesn't help rather than do something like that.
Chi-Suna chapter 7 . 7/4
Still my favorite fanfic author. Still my favorite HP fanfic.
Hearteyesmf chapter 7 . 7/3
What an incredible story! It was. Just. So. Good. One of my favorite things was the subtle differences in all of Harry's friendships from canon. The slight distance between her and Ron made sense with her backstory and the friendship she had with the twins was brilliant. Harry and Hermione had the kind of pure trusting relationship I wish they had in canon and every time Harry called her princess or was generally over protective it was priceless.

I've always thought of Dumbledore as one of the hardest characters to write seeing as how people tend to over praise or outright bash him. This is one of the few stories that captured his flaws but kept him as a well meaning and powerful wizard. I loved that Harry's relationship with Dumbledore was built slowly over the years and although they don't completely trust each other their friendship is solid and on equal footing.

Thank you for all the time and effort that went into this truly original story!
My puppy is also called tita and he is literally the biggest softy! Harry is a smol bean and needs protecting, mostly from herself!
Is there a reason why Harry has such severe multiple personality disorder? Is it even that?
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »