Reviews for Moratorium
IIEarlGreyII chapter 7 . 9h
Wow. Wow. Wow. Just proves that you sometimes have to go digging for the great stories. This was absolutely amazing from start to finish, which is really rare. I loved the characters, I loved the story arcs, and I adored the ending. But what makes this my new FAVORITE fic is Harriet's personality. I mean my gosh, it is infectious, I was grinning madly half the time she really got going. And that fight at the end, the way it was portrayed, SO GOOD. I have no negative comments, a certain must read.
Kozakura143 chapter 7 . 9/23
This was a thoroughly enjoyable story! So much happened in such extended chapters that it's difficult to put into exact words the emotional rollercoaster your brilliant writing has put me through. I was rather attached to grey!fem!Harry and her whole perspective in the entirety of this fanfic that it made me want to read more of the details into her Hogwarts years, and even after that, her grown-up relationships and crazy adventures. Your characters grew up so fast (the structure of your writing helped with that tremendously) - from breaking school rules and just being kids to suddenly having children and living separate lives in seven reeeally looong chaaapters (I too wondered when I'd reach the bottom of the page)... It mirrors the reality where time passes by just as quickly, how today can suddenly become a fond memory in the very distant future.

But it also seemed there were fresh ideas scattered in the earlier chapters that didn't gain much impact on the story in the end; one example being, what was ever going to happen to "the Shadows"? That concept was building up since CoS (Draco wanting Harry to teach him silent spells) and during GoF (in replacement of Dumbledore's Army), but it never made a reappearance throughout the story, not even for the battle in the Department of Mysteries. And Ron! Apart from the lovable twins, the rest of the Weasley children were just kind of there. Wasn't Harry friends with Ron, or at least close enough to have him join her forgotten order? He literally faded into the background to not have appeared in the epilogue, which is sort of funny since I don't care much for Ron, but I still felt upset by his lack of presence. So... what happened to him without Hermione by his side? It would've been nice to know.

Aside from a few minor plot holes, I was absolutely enthralled by your story. I ohh'd and ahh'd over Harry's added adventures, squealed over her constant denial and Tom's flirtation(?) with her, appreciated the blossoming of their slow but steady romance (DracoxHermione included even when I'm not a fan of the pairing), cried for Moratorium (how he became my favorite character, I'll never really know), cried for Harry in her grief - crying now that there's nothing left to read about your darling versions of the original characters... Like I said, emotional rollercoaster and dramatic as hell.

So thank you for this entertaining fanfic. It was creative, original, distinct. It's certainly one of the gems on this site.
Jeannetic chapter 7 . 9/17
This is such an amazing and well written fic! Loved reading every moment.
cakeordeath11 chapter 7 . 9/15
This was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Quart de Lune chapter 7 . 9/9
A few days ago, I was looking for something new to read and after a while, I was getting a little desperate... I started going into some obsure stuff, using random characters as filters and then I tried "basilisk" . I wasn't expecting anything very catchy but there it was, Moratorium D
I absolutely loved it, the story, the characters, the subtle relashionship between Tom and Harry... So thank you :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 8/26
took me two days to read this whole story but i lived it great job
MyInnerMonologueIsScreaming chapter 7 . 8/26
*Rapid clapping* Holy Merlin I am so happy I found this gem of a fic and I am incredibly sad that I have finished it (It took me all day but worth it). I haven't been able to find such an amazing fic in such a long time, it's grammar was up to standard, the story line was flawless in my opinion and I love the friendship they all shared and I adored the way Harry was with the creatures. This is honestly one of the most uniquely executed fanficitons I have ever read and I must say you are an amazing author so... just thank you!
Krimsky chapter 7 . 8/24
Gah I love this story and I finally finished it (sacrificed study time). Words can't describe how in love I am with this story, and I only hope you continue on with writing, since I adore your work. Thank you for the pairing and making harry deliciously naughty.
TheYumeTsuki chapter 7 . 8/19
Truly, truly adored this story!
I was just wondering. What happened to Ron? He seemed to just disappear from the story. Did I miss something about him?
NatNicole chapter 7 . 8/14
This utter and complete perfection of a well-written story is INFINITY times better than the mess called canon. I can now die happy.
I am literally crying in joy for the first time that I can remember.
NatNicole chapter 6 . 8/14
I love Effice...
And Tom and Harry and their pets.
NatNicole chapter 5 . 8/14
Wait, WTF?! My sister's name is Matt; certain names (or colours, or activities) belonging to only one gender is BULLSH*T! Imbeciles...
Loving this fic more and more.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 8/14
Thank you for this amazing fic!
I especially love Harry, Tom and Moratorium.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 8/14
Yup, this fic is awesome.
falconerwithaphoenix chapter 7 . 8/11
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Daaaaaaamn. This is one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction. You are extremely talented and you made your own idea. I've never read anything about a horcrux being a physical being and helping harry. Also, the female harry was extremely refreshing as it introduces new perspective. Another thing you did well was not making harry to 'invincible' and allowing some emotional weakness and physical weakness. Thanks, you should write your own book, FWaP
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »