Reviews for Moratorium
marvynthephoenix chapter 7 . 16h
Hi. Hi. Hi.
I love this.
Words cannot define how much I love it.
Words cannot articulate how much I want a sequel.
Daphne Ackerman chapter 1 . 3/3
I should have taken caution of the word parody... truly this is so hilarious I started laughing so hard at 4 am. I think I woke up my parents oups. But amazing job!
strawberry chapter 7 . 2/26
i went through your page like 20 times over since last year because i became obsessed with your works. how to obtain a reverse harem is what pulled me in and i stayed for every other fic (esp Harry Potter and the Bucket List). i cant believe i didnt see this fanfiction before! it is so good and im so glad i got to read it
i love how there is a ratio of crack and plot, its perfect and i am going to re-read this sometime!
oberonscrown chapter 7 . 2/24
holy shit,,,,,

this was amazing i.

0_0
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 2/15
My god, Harry's a little bitch. A complete mental breakdown that easily? From one little line?
You're overcompensating, I feel. But maybe that's just me.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 2/15
. . . Well Hermione is not to be trusted ever again. That's fucking unconscionable, stealing from Harry like that. Unequivocally no, Hermione is NOT Harry's friend. Hermione does NOT care about Harry.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 2/15
Harry willingly let her wand be taken from her . . . ? What the fuck?
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 2/15
Personally hate it when Luna is allowed to essentially break the fourth wall like that. Nowhere in canon is she even slightly that capable.
Disappointed in the extreme Harry/Moratorium would willingly let Lupin learn their greatest fear. That's the height of stupidity.
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 2/15
Really? All of Harry's research and he never came across parseltongue? Yeah . . . bullshit. This plot point only exists so that you can tell Dumbassdore she's a parselmouth.
So many more inconsistencies . . . I'm just going to focus on the "Parody" label and try to ignore the plotholes piling up.
Starwarrior56 chapter 7 . 2/13
I see the pink haired girl riding a salamander reference
Anywho, I absolutely loved this book. You’re actually the reason I decided to get on FanFiction You mentioned something about this book in Sakura (How To Obtain A Reverse Harem) on Wattpad, so I did some digging and came here. Beautiful writing, as always. I truly cried last chapter (I was listening to a sad cover of Rainbow Connection and couldn’t without my tears).
Keep doin what you’re doing, and I can’t wait to see what else you write.
Everything you write is truly a masterpiece.
GeneralJellyfish chapter 4 . 2/13
Why do I all of a sudden not trust Moratorium? I’m just over halfway through chapter 4 and he’s rubbing me the wrong way.

POTENTIAL SPOILER FOR THOSE READING REVIEWS (idk, could be I haven’t read far into the story yet):

I get the strangest sensation the Moratorium actually has something to do with the horcrux in Harry? Like, before I was content to think it was a spilt personality kind of thing that Harry uses to disassociate and protect herself, but now with the way she asking questions and he’s telling her cryptically not to worry about it (and she meeting the persona of him in her mind like he’s a separate being from her entirely, like the horcrux)
Idk, am I reading into this too much?
I feel like I’ve temporarily gone crazy lol
GeneralJellyfish chapter 1 . 2/12
tHE DARK SLUT IM WHEEEEZING OHMYGOD!
Mora Cavazza chapter 7 . 2/2
tbh, this is the most fantastic fanfic in the whole world! It has so much of I- I don’t know EVERYTHING. i am in love with it️️
Adahmel chapter 7 . 1/20
Brilliant. Such a hoot to read. Loved it!
JadeTalisman chapter 7 . 1/10
Without fail, this has become one of my favourites
without fail