Reviews for Moratorium
FreakingLEM chapter 1 . 6/9
May I ask why this isn't on aO3 with your other stories?
dddongyi6 chapter 1 . 5/23
有点难过,这个平台的中文没有加载出来我也想看同人啊啊啊啊!
Tony Dubois chapter 4 . 4/18
OHMYGODBASILEUS! lmaooooo
setokayba2n chapter 7 . 1/8
Well, it was hard to read this in one day, but I did and loved it... Great work with it, even if somehow noticed the "Good Girl" mask of Harry slipped more and more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2023
I like how you portrayed her anger. Most fics that try tend to just make him/her pointlessly aggressive.
MoinLeute chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
kinda sad that there is no Sequel to this, would have loved to see our couple insert into the marauders era.
MoinLeute chapter 3 . 12/11/2023
i thought Moratorium is only Harries crime boss name and not some sort of split personality
Shiaira73 chapter 7 . 11/3/2023
Love this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it.
zealous soul chapter 1 . 10/2/2023
I already read this fic but Im just commenting about or asking about something. Do you have any thoughts about making a sequel of Moratorium like how they try to invade other universe and succeed? I think it will be epic.
fridelain chapter 4 . 9/13/2023
Accio is a thing. As is using legilimency on, or imperiusing Crookshanks. And telling Remus and Sirius to make another one, pronto.

"If the map is not in my hands within the hour, our friendship is over and done with. And if you ever steal from me again, I will kill your cat. smiles"

If you want to get rid of the map, do better, that's just poor railroading.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2023
Absolutely brilliant.
JimSilver chapter 7 . 9/7/2023
Wasn’t sure at first but the story drew me in and am now a fan! Great work!
aamlkb chapter 5 . 7/27/2023
This story is so awesome! I love all the twist and turns! Thanks again.
a fan of this chapter 2 . 7/21/2023
well... I haven't read much more than in my previous review... but MONSIEUR? "HARRY" is English, not French... it's terrible to speak like that and I, who need a translator to read this story, find it even more horrible and ridiculous, because it doesn't look good... I'm about to abandon a story that I like because you have to put MONSIEUR instead of SR... and since you don't stop making "HARRY" speak all the time and in all the sentences he has to say MONSIEUR again, it makes it exhausting to read and honestly makes it not enjoyable...

In any case, I doubt that you will read this review, let alone change it...
a fan of this chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
I like this story (for the little I've read of it so far, which has been a couple of paragraphs) what I don't understand is why you call a girl HARRY when HARRY is the name of a BOY... couldn't you put her harriet? or any similar name but FEMALE?
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »