Reviews for Moratorium
so perfect it hurts chapter 7 . 19h
Loved it!
Was a bit hesitant to start a fem!Harry but you definitely sold me. I loved Harriett better then Harry :P
Thanks for writing an original and fun read.

- SPIH
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/18
Hahahahaha
DemigodAndCompanion chapter 7 . 7/6
I would adore a sequel with them slowly taking over the canon world! When you've got time I really hope you do write one.
cjj220898 chapter 1 . 7/1
I loved it xx
cjj220898 chapter 3 . 6/30
I dont mean to sound rude, but if this has a rubbish/dissatisfying ending I'm gonna be very annoyyed because this is brilliant xx
Oh nvm I said that, I'm sorry... omg thank you so much. One complete x Tom fic that I found. Finally.
The voldemort ending was bit anti-climatic but well, I love it that they got together, it would be even more awesome if they had child but I guess I have to be satisfied with this.
Thank you once again for this lovely fic.
Ignore my previous comment, I was the anonymous reviewer who asked why it wasn't complete, I haven't completed reading then I skipped from chapter 6, almost missed out ch7 cause of assumption related to awesome but incomplete fics with less chapter. So sorry, hind-sight is 20-20. I stayed up the night reading it in one-go.
Thank you for this fic.
I'm crying...I'm crying... no awesome updates for 2 years... we are thirsty for new chapter, I'm already dehydrated, gimme some waters...gimme a new chapter. T.T
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 6/28
E P I C
The constant abuse of the word Monsieur. Was too damm much to keep reading. Only made worse by using madam in the very same lines
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 7 . 6/26
Aww...it's finished already...so sad. Oh oh can you write a sequel? I can already imagine how much crack if Harry enter the canon universe lol, the chaos! Not to mention if Canon!Harry learn Harry relationship with Tom hahaha that will be priceless. I really love your story, it makes so much sense and it's the darker and more logical than canon and I like that. I'm a bit sad that Moratorium "die" but I can understand. And ooooooooh I really love Harry and Tom's relationship! It's so perfect and cute! Seriously, you write the romence so good they literally became my OTP, you should write a romace book if you ever decide to be an author. I would read it over and over again. Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing this to us. *bow*
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 6 . 6/25
Oh yesssssssss my ship is already sailing hehehe
OTrizy chapter 1 . 6/25
Its normal to butcher others names and this was the funniest yet
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 1 . 6/25
What? What? What? Is this...but I thought...so it's not... IS THIS GONNA BE OLIVERxHARRY?! But but but I ship Tom and Harry!
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 3 . 6/24
Oooooh I can already feel the love~ I ship Tom x Harry!
Observing Spectator chapter 7 . 6/16
Thanks for writing this story. I look forward to the crackfic.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »