Reviews for Moratorium
era-romance chapter 7 . 7/22
great story hoping for a sequel
smartisha101 chapter 2 . 7/16
Harry likes to think she is smart, but half the stuff she does is extremely foolish.
Kikidium chapter 1 . 6/23
wow! Just finished the first chapter and I have to say I loved it!
FANTASTIC! 10/10. 20/10! ! So good. Loved every word. I know I am very late to the party as this was written literal years and years ago but it’s still amazingly good. You should upload this to Ao3 people will love it there and you can get more kudos and support you deserve!
Verina Du'Arden chapter 1 . 6/20
Great story so far... and I love these cute ‿ and ‿
Read this a few times, but still really enjoy it!
Killergirl Wu chapter 7 . 5/25
please I need a sequel
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 7 . 5/14
this has been one of the best fics i have read thus far of this type and with this pairing this fic had things in all the right ways and i was glad to see things end up how they did with everyone
Myra chapter 7 . 4/27
Hello. I'm not sure you are still monitoring the reviews on this fic but oh well, here I go.

This is the third (or maybe fourth) time I've reread this story and it never fails to give me as much thrill, satisfaction and feelings as the first time I read this back in 2018. I love this story so freaking much! Thanks for blessing the fandom with this fic! Sending positive vibes and wherever you are with your life, I hope you are faring well and if you are not, then I wish that everything will be better for you.
CreativeMode chapter 7 . 4/22
Loved this story! Amazing writing
withmeviraljain09 chapter 7 . 4/11
I officially declare you as the second J K Rowling, who is more sarcastic and funny and most importantly AWESOME!
Renee Dance chapter 7 . 4/10
That story was absolutely amazing. I don't think I could ever properly express how much I enjoyed reading this, especially the ending chapters. When she started collecting creatures I fell in love with it, and began recommending this story to my family members, even my sister who has never liked Harry Potter, and she really enjoys reading this as well. Throughout this story I have been impressed with your writing skills and how you portray your characters. There is so much character growth and development and it goes at a rate that is actually believable, which I sometimes struggle with, so I've taken a few notes from your stories to help me progress as a writer myself. Thank you for sharing this, for writing this, and for possibly unintentionally teaching me a lot. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Renee Dance chapter 6 . 4/10
How lovely.
Renee Dance chapter 5 . 3/30
Thank you for this outstanding chapter. The fact that you went into such a great amount of detail and explained MPD at the end, that is excellent. I've studied MPD a bit in my free time, but I haven't taken any classes that taught about it, so it's very interesting to read such an explanation; you summed up the biggest questions people have very neatly and I greatly appreciate that. I was fully expecting Moratorium to have made a scene after he made Harry sleep after the Umbridge incident, so I was a bit surprised that it turned out so well. However, it's also nice to not have it be quite as dramatic as it could have been. Though when that scene first started, I fully expected Harry to just flee from the room and go to Dumbledore, but the reaction she had also makes perfect sense.

I like that we got to see more of Moratorium's side of things, at least to get a better understanding of his plans. I was pleasantly surprised when he said he was planning to be the MOM, that was amusing, especially since he said it to Tom as if it would've been obvious. I also absolutely LOVE that Harry is collecting so many legendary animals, that is inspiring me to write having my characters having familiars in some of the stories I'm writing.

Only two chapters left, I'm excited yet I don't want this story to end. Fortunately there are still stories of yours that I have not read. Keep up the great work, thank you for taking the time to share with us readers your amazing stories.
Renee Dance chapter 4 . 3/30
Awe, this was a lovely chapter! I like that she saved Cedric many times, and that Moratorium helped clear her head to react in time to stop his untimely death. Again, I love your writing, keep up the excellent work.
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »