Reviews for Every Story Is A Love Story
big fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
holy crap that is dark and scary.
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is the best story that I read in ever. I don't usually like stories that end with a bad guy wins scene, but, I can't help but love it. There are no words to describe how good, no, wonderful, no, superb this is.
Valdalya chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Loved every second of it!

Your a fabulous writer and I hope you write more of Deucalion because you did a great job:)
cafeanna chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is flawless and I can't think of anything better
Just-LiveLaughLove chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Can you stop being so brilliant! This piece was absolutely enthralling, and a part of me thinks I shouldn't like/enjoy this type of power, but as always, you burn those thoughts away. Because I always feel like theres an element of emotional attachment the captors have for their 'pets' (like its unbidden, but inevitable). And though they can be cruel, they'd be devastated if they lost them... Whether its just power or legitimate care, you make me want to continue reading ! Well done!
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was goood, this was so gooood. It was quite unexpected yet incredibly interesting.
bisexualklausmikaelson chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is amazing! Your talent always leaves me craving and I feel like you're channeling Elena/Klaus or Klaus/Katherine somehow (because of all the manipulation, or maybe it's just my imagination) either way, this is brilliant and I do hope that you will write more Deucalion/Jennifer.
Taxi Kid chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I liked this twisty fic. Awesome job!
-livinj