Reviews for Fiddle Fates: Always
Amazing story, your a very talented writer, thank you :)
robituputup chapter 38 . 7/31/2017
Amazing story! I'm looking forward to reading the second part. Thank you for the great reading! :)
Lucyole chapter 38 . 7/12/2017
Really great Story very interesting, exciting and dramatic. I love it.
ANGSWIN chapter 38 . 11/21/2016
Dark... but I liked it!
duj chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
"perceptive" not "perceptible". Perceptible means able to be perceived by the senses...
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
This was AMAZING!
AnnaCelestine chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Aren't Harry's parents still alive in your story? Why would Hermione wonder why Draco didn't come to taunt him about his dead parents? Harry's father is the minister of magic, right?
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
that isnt true. hogwarts needs a overhal
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
sigh i have several questions!

one why dose every one just let harry get away with his blatent actions? his arguing, his arrogance of being always right, pretty much this entire chapter shows so many things wrong with him! so why do they let him get away with it?! why dose he believe a 15 year old could do anything to stop anyone?

if it wasnt for his betters harry would have died first year!

snape could have easily set up all the potions to be posin and gave only the headmaster the way forward. is a very good idea. so why all of this pandering to harry and why is it only snape that tries to bring him to task?
hayam chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
At this point I am not sure if I continue reading this story. Hermiones character change is so sudden an implausible, where did it come from? Snape is totaly out of character, since when is he so tamed? He would never have tolerated her calling him just Snape and he would have loughed himself silly at her stance of powerful war winning witch.
And the grammar - you should employ betas.
Auguruj chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Ambitious little snakey.
Auguruj chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
How come the trunk had her initials on it? If it can simply conjure things up, then anyone could wish for anything - it could give them the most expensive things created in the magical world. That seems like a little farfetched idea, I don't think the room would have that kind of power.
Her taking all the books the room showed her was a bit too much as well. Slightly addicted, isn't she? Couldn't she simply ask for books she didn't have in her possession? I am certain that many of the books the Room showed her were duplicates of what she acquired from the Black library. And another thing - she called for all of the Room's books. If the Room could create just about anything, like a trunk personalized just for her, why not create all the books ever written? She could have all the rarest tomes there were to be found in the world, ones that were lost or cost your weight in gold. Do you know what I mean? If the Room had that kind of power, and people could actually take what the Room materialized, then everyone who ever found the Room could be the wealthiest person in the whole world. That's a little over the top.
Auguruj chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Ha, I wonder what Snape is making out of her. I guess he is a little confused right now. I like that you are not trying to spun the tale exactly around the pre-set dialogue as it happened in the books. I have read many stories where people did just that, using the book dialogues and trying to wind their story around it. Most of the time it didn't work really well. New happenings should bode for new reactions, resulting in new dialogues, at least that's the way I see it. Glad you don't have that problem.
Auguruj chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Interesting story you have here.
HerSSnape chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
I'm anxious to see how this war plays out and what might happen to Severus.