Reviews for So Much Awkward
Aloris2.0 the great chapter 31 . 3/24/2018
I love this story Alot and that is not describing how much I love it
Emerald Gaze chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
So I figured that her mutation might have a mind of it's own since her internal monologue seemed incongruently mean to her. I got the feeling that despite all the negatives that keep going on about her in her head, it sounded a lot more like another person insulting her than her insulting herself, i guess.
I wasn't, however, expecting her mutation to be able to take over her body.
I can see how that could lead to future super awkward moments. ie. Her being in a moment where she really wants to kiss Kurt but is too unsure to do it and then her mutation just gets tired of waiting and leans forward for her.
Person chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
I really don't want to seem like an annoying reviewer when I say this, but are you going to update this story anytime soon? I really, really enjoyed this story, and it's my favorite X-Men Evolution story, and you haven't updated any of your stories since 2014. I understand if you can't continue, and was wondering if it would it be ok if you could post an A/N if you're not. I'm really sorry for wasting your time!
A Rebellious Flare chapter 31 . 1/2/2016
Hi! I just discovered this story and man IS IT AMAZING! I love Kailee and her awkwardness! I know what it's like to be swamped with work and school and such and just keep pushing so that you can get through it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter but no rush (being a writer on here teaches you that) so best of luck!
Person chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
You have no idea how much I can relate to Kailee
Person chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE UPDATE PWWWEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE
Goddess of Nekos chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
If somebody tells you your crazy. You are crazy awesome.
creampoof chapter 30 . 1/19/2015
Well that was unexpected. Her, um his, first kiss with kurt was while he, she?, was a guy. Plot twist anyone?
O.O chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
She reminds me of deadpool. I love deadpool v
O.O chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
You are a comedic GENIUS! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY LOVE, OR THE INTENSE BOUGHT OF LAUGHTER THIS HAS BROUGHT ME!
Lizi Rose chapter 31 . 10/25/2014
Cant wait for this to update again!
Love from,
Lizi Rose
(previously PurpleDiamondDevil)
E.T chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Thank you so much for including Maggie! I am so glad you are back! I'm so happy Kailee is ok. I hope there are more cute moments between her and Kurt. I think I am beginning to ramble.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This deserves way more reviews than it has
lilacflower2 chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
Okay, I love this story to pieces. This is just...d'awwww XD XD XD
lilacflower2 chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
OH MY GOSH. I WILL SO USE THAT FROM NOW ON. "I'm not answering until my lawyer is present."