Reviews for Tuesday
Elialys chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Since you were a sweetheart today and made my whole week (month), and I kinda put you thorough a lot of sad feels, I decided to come read this one of yours.

I understand why you love it so much, it's such a lovely story. Original, too, in the way you had Olivia leave for a few years and find her own way to deal with her guilt, even though she and Peter had to live without each other for THREE YEARS NOT OKAY SHELBY. But I can see her do it, just like she did post Invasion, always needing to help people :(

Let's talk about the tulip field. WOMAN. DO YOU HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA. HOW OBSESSED. I USED TO BE ABOUT THAT FREAKING FIELD? For a while, after 'Subject 13' aired, almost every p/o fic I wrote featured tulips in some ways. Obsessed. So when I realized what you were doing, making them meet again THERE. I just started screaming (in my head, since I'm still nannying at the moment xD), a long, long, endless scream of OTP feels.

I'm really glad I read it, it was beautiful (I HATE YOUR PROSE. AND BY THAT I MEAN I LOVE YOU) and it made my shipper heart ache and sigh :') I just have NOT to think about the fact the she still dies a few years later HAHAHA. STUPID 2026 TIMELINE.
WooWoo4511 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww...I really loved this :)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ohhh, good. that's good. I love that. beautiful.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Okay this story made me very emotional, my throat kept closing up!
amynoemi chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
OMG this was sooooooooooo painful!
My heart broke when Olivia told Peter she left him because she couldn't give him children :"(
I'm sooo happy you made them get together again but after 3 years! How did Peter manage to live without her?
smilebug1990 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love this, it's very well written! :)
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Aw, I really like the concept of that. It's fascinating to see their development over the years and in such little paragraphs. It's almost as if you sum each year up with describing the most important moment of it.
And to assume that Olivia would take the blame, think herself to be responsible for all of this and then vanish for a good three years - now that's something I actually never thought about as a possibility. But it does seem possible nevertheless.

The best part of this little story would have to be the proposal though. It's so plain, simple and yet perfect in a way. Just beautiful.

All in all this is a wonderful story. Thanx a lot for sharing it!
cotillion66 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was great! I really enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for sharing!