Reviews for Goodbye
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Spectacular! Brilliant! So powerfully emotional. Well done.
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's truly sad that this relationship is so... underappreciated? un-deep? But at the same it it's good and right that their love was mostly behind the scene, no? At least something for Harry to keep from public's eye)
Nice one, so deep and thick with emotion, not sure which one yet, but... it's amazing :)
xForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I like it but I don't think I like how he had to stun her. I get why he had to but I don't really like it. And I felt really bad for Ginny. I cried when I read those chapters in the book. I think you should write a sequel. You're a really good writer! :)
AoMythology chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You have quite the gift for writing. I have to admit to wanting a more complete development in their relationship in canon; even your short scene said more than any of their canon interactions ever did.
raeXparker chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
So, this was awesome. Well done, it really is brilliant :)
RubysQuill chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm not sure how I feel about it either. It was well written and I appreciated the effort to give depth to Ginny - my favorite character. Thank you for sharing.
Ruby
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really liked this, as I've always thought it was a shame Harry didn't get a goodbye kiss from Ginny before going to face death in the forest, but would also really like to see an "after shot" as well when Harry explains to Ginny why he stunned her to get away to go to Voldemort! I have a feeling that would be an interesting encounter...maybe dodging bat bogeys? lol ;) Loved the idea of the Marauders Map v. 2 also - that would be a great application to search for survivors! Nice job on this.
percabeth13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I think you should be extremely proud of this! This is definitely the best oneshot about his walk to the forbidden forest I've ever read. Thank you! Even though it is terribly sad...at least I know in my heart that he doesn't really die.
Ajluv chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You should feel like you've written something that is beautiful and passionate and simply...perfect. This was amazing and I do hope that you write a sequel on Ginny's point of view! Congratulations! You've written one of the best fan fictions or really anything written that I've ever read.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow that was so beautiful.
Full of love ,passion and desperation.
loved it ...
It will be so good if you write her reaction to next events as a sequel.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was wow. Really amazing!
Was this a one shot? Because I want the sequel!
Keep up the good work!
Tchouss

Xylion
AL chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The entire story was brilliant, but the last two paragraphs were just... wow.
bensdad chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I don't know what there is not to know, that was good. Touching and heartbreaking. Loved it.
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Fantastic! I hated that Harry walked past Ginny without saying anything in DH. The lack of Harry/Ginny interaction was my one disappointment with the book. I think your portrayal of Ginny(and Harry) was spot on. Well done!
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was really really great. I really liked it, because it's a little scene that would fit in perfectly in the story-the characters are true to the originals, and the emotion fits in well with everything that's surrounding these few moments. I would really like you to consider writing a follow-up chaoter to this one, after everything is over, so we can see her reaction to everything he's done; not just killing Voldemort and saving the world, but stunning her so she would let him go and the past year and all that jazz. Please consider adding to this, it would definitely be worth your time. Thanks for writing!