Reviews for Never know what she means to me, i fell for the girl that's on tv
Unique100 chapter 33 . 8/19
Update it was so good it Beca gonna be in a high speed chase
lotte19997 chapter 1 . 8/11
You're a fantastic writer and I hope you continue this story.
Unique100 chapter 13 . 7/14
I was locked in a public bathroom before it was and scary it was me and my sister!
JustCecile chapter 33 . 6/2
Hey I know it’s been a while since the last chapter but I want to tell you that your story is amazing and I hope you’ll be back soon :)
Fanofyourwriting chapter 17 . 3/19
I hope you finish this story, your writing is amazing. You could really tell a great story. You are awesome.
Duh2042 chapter 33 . 12/27/2018
Ayyyy!
ineedbechloe chapter 5 . 12/24/2018
LEIGHHHANNNEE PIINNNOOOCCKKKK ISSSS THAT U?
DaniiAS chapter 33 . 12/6/2018
I just re read this whole fic just to catch up with the last chapter and God, i've forgotten how much I love it. You have no idea how thankful I am that you decide to update it again. Please please please continue soon and don't leave us hanging again.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2018
I just want to say that I have been following your story for such a long time and I am re-reading it again because it is so great! Thank you for not giving up on writing this! It is amazing how you first published this in 2013 and it is going to be 2019 soon! This shows how Bechloe lives on :)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/23/2018
Good to have you back!
JustAnotherCrazyPerson chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
woah thank you and im so glad you have updated
Oceane-BS.AK-Bechloe-Staubrey chapter 32 . 4/5/2018
J’adore vraiment ton histoire j’adore le Bechloe en force et j’ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite ;-)
ciarac21 chapter 32 . 1/20/2018
Hi. I absolutely adored your story and I was just wondering if you planned on continuing it. Thank you so much for the laughs and the nerves throughout this story. It was absolutely brilliant!
reader-139 chapter 32 . 12/10/2017
Ok this was a Wild ride. I finished this in one sitting. I’m just wondering if you are continuing. I’m so angsted up with this story and I hope your not done
reader-139 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I really liked the idea of the story originally having Chloe on another team so there is not conflict of interest but it does intrigue me. I’m looking first to see where you go. I admit I was hesitant with Chloes obsession but with your writing style it works!