Reviews for A Doctor's Man
masterdude94 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Small chapter, but thats ok.

You've done a pretty good job of explaining how Dr. Michel got from being a doctor at a clinic in the wards, to being Head Physician at the best-funded hospital on the Presidium. Looking forward to the beginning of ME 3
Sithslayer69 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I like the idea of Shepard/Michel but this story moves too fast. I think some character development would do nicely. The characters dont seem very adult like. The characters got too attached to quickly and they hardly know anything about each other. Have them go on dates, exchange emails while shepards on a mission or even bring her on board the normandy. Dont give up on this idea, I have been waiting for a Shepard/Michel fanfic! But its your story, you can do with it what you want. I look forward to more!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
These two can never catch a break, can they?
I hope Shepard, at least, takes her with him when he has the Normandy again.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Though an eye for details is without a shred of doubt very important in storytelling, you must be very careful not to lose yourself in adding too much detail.
The human mind often adds details automatically to form a picture without the need to have all the details written down meticulously.
Your progress as a writer is more than obvious to anyone that has been following your stories from the beginning!
By experimenting with different writing styles you will, no doubt, progress even more.

As always, this chapter was a pleasure to read!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
A sad, but necessary, chapter.
This way the reunion will be so much sweeter!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I never liked Ashley. And after getting that self-righteous speech of her on Horizon, I started to like her even less!
Shepard's got himself a girl now who's a hundred times better than that condescending b...ehh...woman.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Too bad he didn't take her with him!
But this was very enjoyable too!

Chaszcz chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
great story I can't wait for more
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
That was great!
A very rewarding chapter for both the reader and the story.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Good chapter. We learn a lot more about her character this time.
And it's evident that she is a strong woman.
I'm looking forward to them reuniting again!

Darth Renatus chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Very nice. Hope to see them reunited next chapter.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Phew! That was hard to read. It was incredibly well written, but also very sad.
I'll be honest with you, at the end of this chapter I was crying my eyes out.

NOM ...
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
They really are a great couple. With the beginning of ME2 this couple will have to face some serious trouble

Thanks again for a wonderful chapter.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
That was a fine chapter indeed!

BlackWidow10.27 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013