Reviews for What happens to Drakken and Shego after graduation?
Alissa chapter 1 . 7/18
I think it's really good but I think you should have allowed the make shego jelous plan go on for a little bit I feel like kim and shego personalitiees would have had different end responses. Ibelive kim would have allowed the plan to go on until it went to far and shego would be by far to suburb to out right return darkkens affections.
I think I would have added drakken makings he go jelousplan successfully but returning that with making drakken jelousplan with a random guy at the party a Hugh typical shego pick guy. Then had drakken frustrated by the guy shes with and pull ron to the side while Ron is dancing with kim and have Kim follow both of them and Ron telling him she knows and Kim saying she figured it out in rons defense as drakken gets upset at Ron for telling her then kim saying rons idea is bad idea then suggesting he ask her to dance and tell her why he invited dnamy and how he felt. Having drakken admit that it was a stupid plan. Shego saYing it was a dumb idea but it kinda worked then have dnamy cut in saying honey bunny we have to dance I just love this song And all over drakken and shego angerly making her hands glows and puts his hands on shego wrist pushing her arms down and she powers down and drakken tells dnamy I'm sorry but I don't think my girl friend would like that very much and he reaches for shegos hand and she holds his In return and dnamy says sugar foot but she said you weren't dating? And dnamy hugs his arm and shego blast her with her free hand and they return to dancing and then kiss.
Good chapter 1 . 7/7
good stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I could really see this happening! Great job! Perfect ending
Shego chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Thanks for the publicity, you know I did want to keep this quite.

Just spell check stuff and this is pretty good.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Very cute and fun story. Shego and Drakken are so cute together. Keep up the good work.
Mitchie chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
milkshake chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
AFREAKINGMAZING! This was one of the best that I have read with drakken and shego so far! Totally. Awesome.
*dissapears in cloud of smoke*
x sweetheart x chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I really like it thx for the story
specter20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
great one! i love it.. i can imagine the movie while reading the fanfiction.. Ilove it!
i hope disney made a movie about this, since the graduation is the last movie on season 4
Fangirl206 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was cute! Nice job especially for your first fic! Maybe one thing to work on is grammar. It wasnt much of an issue. Great job though! :D
makimakimakimaki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Pretty sweet. Needs a sequel though...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really enjoyed this.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story, I've been looking for a good Shego Draken fic.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Cute fic and enjoyed it quite much.

A little problem with spelling and word usage, but ok...

Welcome to KP.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Well first off welcome to KP FF lamtiger, I could actually see this happen. Now there were a few spelling oopsies and a bit of grammar that could be cleaned up...mostly in dialogue. When some one is speaking give them their own paragraph if you are using quotation marks. Oh Drakken's cousin Eddie is Motor Ed!

Anyway ya done good