Reviews for Learning to Live--with Snape
herahera chapter 5 . 3/19
I'm reading this fic for the second time now and am as delighted by it as I have been the first time, I love your stories, they make me smile! Thank you for that
This was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much!
Alison chapter 28 . 1/26
I love reading Learning to live with Snape story again and again. I have an idea, even though Christmas is already past. It's about Hermione making a potions advent calendar for Severus. As an add-on to Learning. I've read that a lot of fans are still coming to grips with Mr. Rickman being gone and knowing Snape can still be alive in fiction- it helps me cope a bit better. You write well. Thank you for lovely craft.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 26 . 1/12
Severus as Harry.
L. O. L.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 21 . 1/12
Ooooo yay! I mean I knew he'd be okay, but then you never know; depending on the writter! Glad that he IS dead after that stunt he just tried to pull. He was batshit crazy to think Severus wouldn't find them anyways.
Congrats on 1k!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 20 . 1/12
Ahhhh it was that idiot git from ages ago! I can't believe the nerve he had! GAHH.
At least he got it! Poor Severus! Gotta cut this review short so I can go check on him! Lol
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 17 . 1/12
Good ole Moldyvort, still ruining lives even after he's popped his clogs.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 15 . 1/12
Nice to see them enjoying all the perks of being married now ;D!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 13 . 1/12
I don't know if my reviews are showing for you. I thought I typo'd the last one and went to check, BEHOLD. I can't see any of my reviews except for the first two! For all I know you won't see this one!
ANYWHO.
This chapter was sad and sweet. Poor Sev. I wish he'd just trust her on this! That she wants him and does cherish him, but he'll get there!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 11 . 1/12
Oooo weeee. Severus is a lucky man that Hermione wasn't so enraged over his accusations. It just shows what a good pair they make! If she has already forgiven him then he doesn't need to hole away and hate everything about himself.
Still, what awful timing for him to come home!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 9 . 1/12
What's up with all these guys having a death wish? They don't need to worry about wizards dying out. Severus is going to end up slaughtering the entire population if this keeps up!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 7 . 1/12
I love Brew and Crooks. Plus, I'm pretty sure they look like Halloween when next to each other.
That git ministry worker. I don't think I've ever wanted to throttle someone so much. He was basically talking about her like she was a piece of furniture, or an animal that had no opinion. I hope Severus curses his head on backwards.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 6 . 1/12
YESSS A KISS.
A small one.
But a kiss!
Thank you liquid courage.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 4 . 1/12
Ooooo I'd be interested in that recipe! Though the little backwoods town I'm in, I probably couldn't even find jackfruit here.
Lovely chap, I like that Hermione is keeping a little log it's kinda cute actually haha! Its nice to see her relaxing around him, and knowing that she is safe unlike hundreds of other muggleborns!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 3 . 1/12
Whoa! That happened kinda fast. The marriage I mean. They didn't give them the option to plan out a ceremony or anything! That's the ministry for you.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »