Reviews for Learning to Live--with Snape
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 9/15
I really enjoyed this take on a marriage law fic. Watching as their relationship grew was wonderful. There were interesting twists and turns which easily kept my attention. Well done!
HogwartsJanitor chapter 1 . 9/5
Absolutely wonderful
koshina chapter 25 . 7/29
Salazar Slytherin. Salizar and Remis are wrong spelled throughout. I must confess I had hard time saying Augustus Flich even one time it is almost Argus Filch so I ended up reading his name throughout the story.
koshina chapter 23 . 7/28
10 minutes later birth rates return to normal?
koshina chapter 22 . 7/28
What happened to Ginny and Harry
koshina chapter 1 . 7/27
It sounds as if all the MuggleBorns just females?
koshina chapter 4 . 7/27
Sorry I am totally lost here. The Ministry claiming the low birthrate resulting due to diluting magical blood with MuggleBorn and still forcing MuggleBorns to marry pureblood or a half blood to increase magical population. which is contradictory to their own belief and claim. makes no sense. Also remind me, Whats the point of WW2 and defeating Voldemort if likes of Lucius can state in courtroom that they need to show likes of Granger their place in wizarding society and Ministry lets them "own" MuggleBorn worse than house elf.
pixelbun1 chapter 28 . 7/21
scary and sweet.
aelfwynne chapter 1 . 7/14
Awww that was awesome thank you
brookie88 chapter 8 . 7/1
I really hope there is kittens on the horizon
brookie88 chapter 7 . 7/1
Cute!
brookie88 chapter 6 . 7/1
Such a good building towards romance
brookie88 chapter 5 . 7/1
I am loving this story like crazy so far
Love it! It was amazing! What happened to Ginny tho, I thought Harry was in love with her...or was he just in the closet?
Alison chapter 16 . 2/5
I’ve read this a few times and I love re-reading this story and yet no one’s mentioned you’ve got to correct the spelling of Remus Lupin’s name? You should, really. Plus keeping an eye on your stuff may help with grammar. You write well.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »