Reviews for Learning to Live--with Snape
Love it! It was amazing! What happened to Ginny tho, I thought Harry was in love with her...or was he just in the closet?
Alison chapter 16 . 2/5
I’ve read this a few times and I love re-reading this story and yet no one’s mentioned you’ve got to correct the spelling of Remus Lupin’s name? You should, really. Plus keeping an eye on your stuff may help with grammar. You write well.
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Absolutely adored this story!
Freeraven chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
SUPER CUTE CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
I was honestly disappointed with this chapter. I wish Hermione would have cursed all three of them herself.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
I'm disappointed to see Hermione trying to seduce Severus by painting her face instead of by using to Gryffindor courage to say what she wants.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 10/14/2017
Legilimens at a distance? Are you just altering the way that ability works, or are you positing some special connection between Hermione and Severus that makes it possible?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
I've been a vegetarian since the early 80's, and I've never heard of jackfruit, much less jackfruit cooked like pork. Do tell!
nedjheret chapter 17 . 9/29/2017
Draco would complain about his ears ringing, I know it. And maybe break his nose as well. Possible Plot Bunny? Also, double-check your spelling of Voldemort. Only 1 R. Vol-de-Mort. "Fly/flee from death." Near-literal translation, and mentioned by Rowling herself.

I should also mention, the last few chapters, I begin to suspect Lucius Malfoy being the agent of the curse ..
Arioneway chapter 28 . 9/9/2017
This story is sooo sweet. And sexy. And funny. Instant favourite. Kudos my dear!
Bell chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
Loving this story. My faves are when Severus has this sweet edge with Hermione.
dixie326 chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
"Kill any and all redhead friends as soon as you make them" was the greatest line. Kept laughing straight through until the end of the A/N and then had to go back and reread what I just read because I was laughing too much to really comprehend it, lol.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2017
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing!
WikiMe chapter 28 . 7/22/2017
I cannot fully express my adoration and undying love for this writing!
If its not much to ask - I would've liked you to expand more of the 7 years forward on SSHG and their daughter. Else, you could prolly write a smutty fic featuring our beloved couple as both parents to their little hatchlings, as a family.
For I truly love more of Snape being a family man.

Nevertheless, I love this so much. This is my 2nd reading of it and I still swoon to Snape's gentlemanly ways:)
FoolishFangirling chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
ok. okokok. I can't even continue reading without telling you how FREAKING AMAZING your description of Severus having his morning tea is. I got SUCH a good visual. It was delicious. And a flustered, barely-awake Snape escaping by apparating to his bedroom...just...mmmm. So perfect.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »