Reviews for Learning to Live--with Snape
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 10/14
I'm disappointed to see Hermione trying to seduce Severus by painting her face instead of by using to Gryffindor courage to say what she wants.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 10/14
Legilimens at a distance? Are you just altering the way that ability works, or are you positing some special connection between Hermione and Severus that makes it possible?
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 10/14
I've been a vegetarian since the early 80's, and I've never heard of jackfruit, much less jackfruit cooked like pork. Do tell!
nedjheret chapter 17 . 9/29
Draco would complain about his ears ringing, I know it. And maybe break his nose as well. Possible Plot Bunny? Also, double-check your spelling of Voldemort. Only 1 R. Vol-de-Mort. "Fly/flee from death." Near-literal translation, and mentioned by Rowling herself.

I should also mention, the last few chapters, I begin to suspect Lucius Malfoy being the agent of the curse ..
Arioneway chapter 28 . 9/9
This story is sooo sweet. And sexy. And funny. Instant favourite. Kudos my dear!
Bell chapter 10 . 8/21
Loving this story. My faves are when Severus has this sweet edge with Hermione.
dixie326 chapter 6 . 8/21
"Kill any and all redhead friends as soon as you make them" was the greatest line. Kept laughing straight through until the end of the A/N and then had to go back and reread what I just read because I was laughing too much to really comprehend it, lol.
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing!
WikiMe chapter 28 . 7/22
I cannot fully express my adoration and undying love for this writing!
If its not much to ask - I would've liked you to expand more of the 7 years forward on SSHG and their daughter. Else, you could prolly write a smutty fic featuring our beloved couple as both parents to their little hatchlings, as a family.
For I truly love more of Snape being a family man.

Nevertheless, I love this so much. This is my 2nd reading of it and I still swoon to Snape's gentlemanly ways:)
FoolishFangirling chapter 5 . 7/16
ok. okokok. I can't even continue reading without telling you how FREAKING AMAZING your description of Severus having his morning tea is. I got SUCH a good visual. It was delicious. And a flustered, barely-awake Snape escaping by apparating to his bedroom...just...mmmm. So perfect.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/15
i absolutely love your stories! thabk you so much!
Yes, you did trick me... Once I got to the part where it was taking about Brew, I had to go back and reread it again just to make sure I wasn't completely losing it. Good job on the story!
Ali Sara Card chapter 27 . 6/3
So... I definitely just devoured this story in about a day.

Your work is an utter delight to read! I especially enjoyed your characterization of Hermione and Severus; I love how you play their developing relationship, and I was especially impressed by how true-to-life their stories seem.

I was sorry to hear that any of the harsh realities mentioned in your work were a product of your own experiences. I can only hope that the joy you get from writing and the comfort you hopefully find in using your experiences to create something wonderful can in some measure soothe your hurt from the past.

I'm off to find the rest of your work now!

Oh, and p.s. If you are still willing to send your unpublished original fiction into the world, I'd be delighted to read it! Feel free to pm me!
ACupples chapter 17 . 5/24
*gasp* Did Draco just cover up evidence of it being Lucius? Bad Draco...bad bad Dragon. Harry needs to put him over his knee!
L