Reviews for Carry You Home
Allanasha ke kiri chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow. Beautifully written. Very well done.
SirenxSterek chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing!
You should write a sequel :)
Like 3 years later, or something like that.
Serious your writing skills at phenomenal.
Keep up the good work ;)
Aimee
wintersbegoten66 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So I can honestly say that this story made me cry. It was wonderful and you did a fantastic job protraying derrek. Keep up the good work!
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Masterpiece - good job!
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was ridiculously good, everything felt like it was going at a nice rhythm and made sense, and the characters offering so much loyalty and love. Gosh, too beautiful hahahah
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Holy freaking crap! I cannot believe this only has 4 reviews! This is, hands down, THE best Sterek story I have ever read, and I've read a LOT. You had me crying, laughing, yelling (in my head) in frustration, smiling and FEELING. You havea truly amazing gift, the way you emote and characterise is out of this world! I especially loved the way you ended this, there was no easy solution, it was hard work, one step at a time, and the packs unfailing loyalty and support made me so damn sappy. I cannot wait to read more from you! Thank you for this amazing, brilliantly written piece of gem!
jaycarterfl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
o my god that was out of this world that was the best thing on the site I am still crying dear god that was better then sex
Angel'sMystery chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is an amazing FIC! I cannot wait to see what other fics you create!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This has to be one of the best Sterek fics I have ever read. This is fantastic and so beautifully written. You're characterization of Derek and is need to not feel angry was amazing. This in my opinion is one of the best original take on mates and Derek's rejection of it and being his noble self. I really liked the idea of the dormant wolf. I really loved how you wrote and focused on Derek's thoughts on the pack and their interaction, it was fantastic.
evilblackhole chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
oh my gosh, this story hurt so much but the end was all happy and i cannot handle this
your writing style is great, I love your word choice and just how deep the story is
amazing fanfic, I couldn't stop reading it