Reviews for How To Make Him See Me
NaNO3 chapter 32 . 7/12
This is such a beautiful story. Sev and Harry are so cute. Love this pairs. Great ending. love it chapter 32 . 7/4
awwww I just cried a little.
Thorilian chapter 32 . 4/4
Awesome, loved it, a real feel good fic. Thankyou it was a true pleasure to read.
wildcat1144 chapter 2 . 2/9
I was so excited about reading this... why did you have to put 'this' instead of "this" ? Why! I get such a headache and get so annoyed when people do that. I don't mind if it's for another language or something but when it's for the normal speech throughout the whole story I can't! TT
I'm sure it was a great story and I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself to read it all I really am. I just wanted to let you know that it had nothing to do with the story itself.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
TexasTurtle chapter 32 . 11/25/2015
Liked it. Thank you.
sabichou chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
A really good fanfic thank you very much I spent a good time reading it I love it !
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Something tells me that Snape became pregnant in the past and now has a child who is pretty much the same age as Harry is mow...

Harry did say once on top and once on the bottom - so they both could have become pregnant...
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
Amazing story. Good read.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 32 . 5/19/2015
good story!
Lady Vyxen chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
I'm usually a fan of stories with going back/forward in time, but this was a major disappointment to me. I couldn't get past this chapter, really...

First - how would Harry buy a house in the FUTURE and own it in the PAST, or leave a letter for Dumbledore? Think about it, or leave a lenghy explanation of how it would work and why.

Second - why wouldn't he choose to meet Severus AFTER Hogwarts? Dumbledore would never, in a million years agree to something like that. Your plot could work when Severus was a Death Eater and wasn't restricted with school rules anymore.

Third - Severus has feeling for Harry after one day? Really? O.o Do you really think so low of gay people, that they are so shallow, that they want to jump into relationship just because the sex was good? Besides cling to some points in the original plot of Harry Potter to justify how Severus loved James but preferred to say he loved Lily, because gay relationships were frowned upon in Wizarding World. Or something like that. Don't summarize it, "show, don't tell". Your reader are not stupid, you could write it indirectly and let them fill the gaps with imagination.

I think that third point was the one which put me off completely. You made some bunch of OC's which you named Severus and Harry, but they're NOT canon characters in the slightest.

Severus, my beloved SEverus is a very closed person and it would take a LOT of time for him to open up to anyone. Especially if he was a gay to add to all bad and hard things he encountered in his life.

And a ring? Just after sex? You really couldn't wait and develop any relationship between them? Please read the story "The moment it began" of Sindie. She made a perfect Severus, just as he was. Try to replace Lily in his life with James or Harry and see how difficult man Severus is. It's the most challenging character to write, the most complex one and you flattened him in this story so much that it hurts me to read it.

As to the writing itself - it's written as a bad summary of something and the characters talk like computer bots. It's like "Hello we have nice weather." "Yes, it's true the weather is nice."
And mistakes like "Harry was acception, instead of exception." I'm not a native speaker, but I do everything for my spelling to be decent. I know that some words sound similar, but mean different things. And "he's book" instead of "his book" - it's essential to check it up before posting, because Ms Word won't tag it as a typo.
Please, reconsider things which I pointed out in your story. I don't want you to think that I want to insult you or your story, but if I thought it was completely horrible, I wouldn't make an effort to write review this long. I would just write that it's un-readable and that's all.

I understand that we are all learning and my own stories aren't perfect, but reviews are to make people reconsider and correct their work. I hope that you'll take my criticism to your heart and improve your story.

Good luck!
ripper34 chapter 32 . 2/10/2015
Good story
DJ8210 chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
I thought I would like this story since the idea is nice, but the writing is kind of bad. The characters talk like robots and the tale seems dull because the sentences are written like how you would write an essay.
Alie-yaoi chapter 32 . 7/13/2014