Reviews for Running Away
jdawg5101 chapter 41 . 6/16
I just read your story and I have to say, I love it. This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. You have a beautiful mind and I hope you continue making great works. Thank you.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 41 . 6/16
You have made an excellent story I'm glad to read the sequel
twowingsforever chapter 32 . 5/5
I just want to say this story has hit me deeply and I love your writing. This story got me thinking about my. Life and what I could do with it and you the writer have inspired me to join the violin band at school so Thankyou you helped me get my life on track!

Ps
The character insight in this story is incredible keep up the good work!
This has me at the edge of my seat
twowingsforever chapter 20 . 4/22
Happy birthday to you!...u write very well!...if this was a book it would sell!...happy birthday to you!

My version of the happy birthday song
twowingsforever chapter 8 . 4/22
I love this it's so good I love it!

HTTYD 4LIFE!
There's no signs that they bullied Hiccup. It was normal teen stuff. Now everything is classified as 'bullying'?
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 41 . 2/26
Okay. I think I'll reread this, as it's edited, before I move on! Thanks for letting all of us know!
Momkey627 chapter 41 . 2/19
Don't rush your revising just so you can get an update for impatient readers ok? Take your time and have fun with it.I'll be waiting patiently.
AmythestDreams1991 chapter 41 . 2/19
Well congrats on coming back! Can't wait to read more of your work. Take all the time you need and i'm sure it'll be amazing! :3
NightsAnger chapter 41 . 2/19
Sounds good to me. Can you post a chapter 42 when the editing process is complete so we can know when is a good time to read the whole story in one go? Anyways, good luck!
Rasengalia chapter 41 . 2/19
Disappointed but understanding. Thanks for the heads up. Extremely excited about the new story. Looking forward to the next update.
Gizmo Wolf chapter 41 . 2/19
Will we get a new update when the editing process is done? I do love this story but I would prefer to re-read the entire fixed story all at once rather than half edits half not
Fangirlnerd001 chapter 41 . 1/8
Amazing can Hiccup find someone to settle down with in the sequel maybe Ryder(I think that his name) from HTTYD2 ?
Whispercloud chapter 41 . 12/22/2016
Wow, that was a really amazing book! If it was on Wattpad, I'd put it in my favourites reading list! One of the best HTTYD runaway's I've ever read.