Reviews for Running Away
Moonchaser the Night Fury chapter 32 . 4/20
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for some family 'bonding'.
Yay! HICCUP IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!
Book girl fan chapter 32 . 4/16
Well, I don't know anything abour that so I can't help. However, I can tell you this chapter was great, despite it's shortness, and it's good that Hiccup is getting his feelings out.
Angelic915 chapter 32 . 4/16
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 32 . 4/9
Well, destroying a rock with a hammer sounds like a fairly effective stress-reliever. But I can't imagine it would do away with the negative emotions completely. But I'm sure he's manage.

Well done!
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 32 . 4/9
Woo woo! 700th review! I really love your story and it makes me sooo happy when you update. Can't wait for Snoggletog! (I hope I spelled that right)
Midoriko-sama chapter 23 . 4/8
I can't read any further. I wanted to try to read to the end of what you have published before passing judgement, but two of your characters are so painfully OOC that I can't go on. You have good storyline going and I wish you luck, but for future work, please remember that the character and personality from the source material are best analysed through their motivations, and you have Astrid and Stoick's motivations completely wrong. I know this review is probably going to be met with fire and brimstone, becaus people on this website are not used to actual critical reviews, but there it is. Good luck, and try to work on your characters more.
decfair99 chapter 32 . 4/8
I love it! Don't stop!
Midoriko-sama chapter 20 . 4/8
What happened to Astrid? Why did you introduce that story line if you were going to do nothing with jt
?
Farming 101 chapter 32 . 4/7
Aww that was cute. Anticipation of upcoming snoggletog chapter is on the rise quickly, lol. Keep up the great work!
PhoebeHuntress chapter 32 . 4/7
Good chapter! I like your writing!
Destiel101 chapter 32 . 4/7
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Saberpoint chapter 32 . 4/7
You've been focusing on Hiccup and his family very well. Adding a lot of discourse between Hiccup and everyone. One thing that I'm still not sure about is where Hiccup stand with Astrid, Snotlout and the other teens that 'tormented' him. Anyway, there is enough stinky laundry between Stoic and Hiccup that any more might be over loading the current story.

Pleasure to read, even if it was short. Until next time Peace.
crazyfoxqueen chapter 32 . 4/7
YAY SNOGGLETOG WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY... this is gonna be kinda awkward.

Soz if you've already started writing, but can Stoick tell Addelyn and Rohan some of Hiccup's embarrassing moments from when he was little (to make them laugh of course), it would be quite amusing to imagine Hiccup's bright red face as his dad tell his kids about his childhood. :)

I understand if you already had something planned but I just thought it might be something really entertaining to add!
Kitsune
i'm iam chapter 25 . 4/6
I hope they don't get back together straight away, she should be angry at stoick