Reviews for His Butler: His Alchemist
G0DOFHYPERDEATH chapter 12 . 6/7
I love your fanfiction, it's an awesome read and it's honestly my favorite crossover so far. Keep up the good work!
Pokeevee57 chapter 12 . 4/5
...I want to read more now. :D This is really interesting, and I really want to see what happens. You've done quite a wonderful job. :)
Aeonn chapter 2 . 1/16
It's Michaelis, not Micheals.
lexieconextreme chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Are you going to write again soon? Because the last update was like a year ago, and I'm concerned. I would like to read more.
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING! YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS SOON!
Kimmy-1016 chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Can't wait for the update. This is amazing.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Must br related in some way... heh, yeah...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
It would be cool if he found a book on Alkhestry, or something written by Van Hohenheim, or even Izumi. Actually, I think Izumi would be really cool.
The cooter chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
cool story
Trashcan chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
"Edward wanted to find out more about Ciel."

What Came To Mind:

Sebastian: *Walks thru doors* Young Master, I'm back- *Pauses and looks wide eyed*

Edward and Ciel: *Hugging each other crying*

Ed: tHEN MY MOM dIED AND ME AND MY BROTHER AL TRIED BRINGING HER BACK BUT I ONLY LOST AN ARM AND A LEG AND MY BROTHER AL LOST HIS WHOLE BODY AND HAS HIS SOUL BONDED TO ARMOOOOOOOUR!

Ciel: h-hOW TRAAAGIC!

Sebastian: what
liliDreamer89 chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Love the story so far. So can't wait for the next chapter. So will wltake the deal.
DeathFlowerS1 chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Please update, this story is so good! I have loved it so far and I really want more of it! So please update! ~·~
HelloItsTuesday chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
Ok so ya know what I really hate as an author? When someone likes/favorites and then doesn't review.

So I'm doing that.

For you. Be glad.

Anyway, you said how much you appreciated reviews, and so I'll put it simply- this story is amazing.

Ed's character is amazing in his in sense, but you…just made his character! Absolutely fabulous my dear!

The plot is very interesting as well (pervy Sebastian...?)

I will threaten you to update. My threat involves fleas infesting your crotch and that your arms are too small to scratch in it, if of course, you do not update soon.

Your story is just amazing dear!

Suggestions:
Edward's awesome skills fighting! Specially' if you're gonna follow up the regular anime's plot when it comes to the "Jack the Ripper" arc. A badass Ed fighting Grell would make my day!

I would mind a little bit of Ed signs the contract...firstly because Sebastian is entitled to Ciel and putting him up with Ed just doesn't seem right...but do whatever you see fit!

Anyway, I just want to say that this story is amazing and I hope you finish it and update soon. (or else!)
Coolc341 chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
I kind of hope he doesn't make a deal.. x'D Welp, anyways, I love the story and hope to see more, soon!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
WAIT! IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY WRITTEN THE REST OF THIS CAN TRUTH COME AND BECOME A HUMAN FORM OR ONE OF THE HUMUNUCLI LIKE ENVY COME AND MAKE A DEAL WITH EDWARD AND BECOME HIS BUTLER?!