Reviews for His Butler: His Alchemist
Write more I wanna know ️️ciels reaction
AzTec999 chapter 11 . 2/24
*Eerie silence...then...THE FUCK?! falls off chair laughing* sorry for the profane language but this chapter is EPIC i tell ya! i could just imagine Edward's face when he said that! and Sebastian's amused face and well... Ciel's shocked to disgusting expression... OMG! can't stand it without laughing my head off! you have gained my respect and faves writer and now i'm going to add you on my list. update please? _
Miisaa-miisaa chapter 11 . 2/19
Wow! This fic is amazing!

Keep up the great work.. (っ‿)っ
ElizabethBathog chapter 11 . 1/31
HE IS A CANNIBAL! Ha ha that made me lol so hard! Love this! Please update this soon! XD
SaphiraMockingjay chapter 11 . 1/25
Update! Ples! (I'm pretty sure this is the only review with no threats.)
kunaydlz chapter 11 . 1/21
I really love it!
Vava Vicious Dream chapter 11 . 1/10
Omg I'm crying hahaha.
Mcat9905 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
The pacing is fine. Also that was pretty funny :) keep it up!
ToscaThorCat chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I pretty much died laughing at Edward's incorrect interpretation... but in his defense, Sebastian wasn't being too clear about HOW he was going to eat him.
Brenne chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
HAHA! Poor Ed must be freaked out thinking he's in some creepy mansion with it's own Slenderman! I wonder how Ciel would react to Ed's accusation. Will he be amused? I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
ShadowPillow chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Dying from laughter. Ed really got the wrong idea from that.
Sketchyflower21 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
This is an AWESOME story so far! :D
Please try to update if you can! :3
ggorm3 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS
Brenne chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Say no Ed! Say no! You wouldn't want Sebastian babying you like he does with Ciel right? I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
shadow of eyes chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
OH MY GERD! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!