Reviews for I Live Jasper and Peter side shot
jace4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I goota say i love this. jasper is my favorate vamp. Ive read your story i live, i like it because you are a good writer and it has Jasper. I dont really like Bella at all. I never took to her really, Ms Meyers character or Kristan Stewart never made me a fan. But Jasper, Peter, Em, Rose and the wolf Pack yes i love em dearly. Would love to read a story of your talent and skill of Jas and O/C or Angela. Slash fics are great two what better way to see the guys we love than with each, hot, hot, hot. But really wanted to tell you how good this was and how much i think of your writing. Thanks your awesome.
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Okay that was fuckawesome!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yummy, I like a little side of P/J. Maybe Jasper needs to reinforce his control over Peter and make him submit again mmmm. LOOL! Thanks for writing.
happyghost chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I decided to read this, and I was so glad I did! First of all it was a wonderful "Creation" story for Peter. I liked reading about how Peter got changed, and the attitude you gave him was great. I think that part of the story could stand alone, and readers like myself who just never click on Slash would really be very comfortable and happy to read that part. Then the last parts with Jasper dominating Peter or claiming him, I get it, It's very well written. I love your writing! Two guys together just makes me uncomfortable, but it's nice to read something you normally wouldn't. I was thinking a side story of Peter meeting or falling for Charlotte would be so fun! Jasper's role in that story would be interesting.
chanur chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Pfiou!
Excellent.
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really liked this side shot...great to finally understand just how and why Jasper and Peter have this bond...now we know...awesome!
ilovfanfic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
WAW...that was hot, ans sad, ans sexy, and confusing...but wawwwww!
loved it!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow! Awesome!
orangeapeal chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wow, dark one. Well done!
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This one made me cry!...It's not the reaction I was expecting to have at the beginning. Wow! *hugs*
CayStar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh, wow! So powerful and such a good description of their bond and what drew them together. Love it, love it, love it!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very well written! Slash fics aren't usually my cup of tea, but I decided to read this anyway. I'd been curious about Jasper having previously claimed Peter in "I Live" and wondered how that had come about. This explained somewhat, but what would Maria doing to Peter, aside from having sex and telling stories, that was horrible enough for Peter to wish for his own death rather than endure it again? Was she that bad at pleasing a man? Or did she just take her pleasure and leave him still in need of release? I wouldn't think either of those possibilities would make one wish for death. Is this to remain as a one shot or will it be a short novella of sorts?
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
argh...this would make for a good slash story as weill as a side shot. i love the I live story and this goes good with it. I think i still need to finish chapter 27 but i cant wait to see whats next. if YOu ever decide to write a jasper/peter slash please let me know. I would love to read it.
CowgirlKelly chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I think you should make this into its own story :)))) it would be amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was awesome, loved it. Jasper and Peter really are bonded by love!