Reviews for Endless Summer
That was so cute
Girly girl 123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awwwww so cute
dusty999 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is a really good story. Are you planning on making a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Make another
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Make another
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
So cute, great job, I loved it! D
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, I thought it was cute!

Write again soon :]
milapa chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I have to say, I haven't seen Rocket Power in over five years and didn't really remember who the characters were when I started reading this (I had to google the characters) but it was certainly an excellent re-introduction into this world.
Nigellica chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was so cute _
XYellowRoseX chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
It was a good story. It had a great plot and the characters behaved very well, but the ending was...flat.
Tronnie chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
that was amazing. really. i haven't read a story that good in a long time. i really liked how you kept everyone in character. please write a second chapter! it would be so cool. : )

oh and as far as if you want actual feedback, the only thing i could think of is if you put the journal entrees in italics, maybe make them easier to notice..

but yeah, more please please please!
moo-like-a-llama chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw! Oh my god! I read this a while ago, but forgot to reply. so I'm doing that now.

First off; this was really amazing. It was the fic that got me hooked on the pairing. And until i read this, twister ((or otto)) being gay just never even crossed my mind, but then i read this, and i was agreeing with raymundo, going "..It... It DOESNT surprise me!"

Second, i like how you manaed to keep the characters, in character. I like how twister stayed the slightly insecure one with the journal, Otto, was still a stubborn pubescent boy, but hes still kinda bashful ((just keeps it hidden.)) and i really like the overprotective big brother thing with lars. It seemed to suit him.

Okay, so this is probably one of the longest reviews iv ever written, but it was worth it. And so, this was a fantasmaragicalstory, and i'll leave on that note.
will chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
plz more like this
yelix chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aw so cute
HmmmHmm chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really love how in-character you kept them! Well done!

-LfJp