Reviews for Quarantine
Yakarin chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Another fantastic story... I have to say, you have become one of my favorite authors, the way you protray House and Wilson, I can't get enough.

I hate the fact that I can't do copy paste to quote my favorite parts, but I simply adored how House thought about how dear Wilson's health was so fragile during the entire year, you wrote it so beautifully and poetically. I also loved the way they met and how Wilson knew that inspite what House said he was happy to read his words of affirmation (I think that characteristic is not too evident in Wilson, but is very often present in Watson towards Sherlock Holmes). I think you have a remarcable talent to express that joy within that people that have profound bounds experience, it's not about the big things, but rather those hidden details, right?

Thank you so much for this stories, in the name of the House fandom, of the people that love House's and Wilson's friendship I hope you keep writting :)
Fantastic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Adored it. I'm so jealous of your attention to detail. Also, it's so refreshing to have a period piece in the house fandom. Most work barely changes canon so it's lovely to see your interpretation of them in such a vastly different setting. I think I enjoyed your House the most. It was just such a great understanding of how this character would behave in this setting. The House and Wilson interaction was masterful as well. I appreciated the ambiguiety of it. Which is their relationship they love each other in a way beyond friendship but romance just doesn't seem to explain it either. Anyway, I guess my gushing has gone on long enough, but I couldn't leave without stating the pure joy I experienced while reading this.
limptulip chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very good. It was familiar to me, did you re-post?
sakuraorihimeetc chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow this made me cry
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
very well written and developed.