Reviews for One to a Thousand
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 54m
I want to kiss Zoro, I want to kiss Zoro so badly... (insert crazy-girl-fan-face-with-heart-eyes)
Sanji, have you any idea how much I and a 10.000 women hate/envy you in this moment?

PS: nice development. The memory was a great touch and amazing for the plot.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 1h
Hi...I'm reading this again, and not sure if i wrote a review in the past, so here it goes
I love the premise. Sanji sounds so angsty, but at the same time, the situation promise a lot of lust (insert heart-eyes here) ;)
I'm reading it againg because i don't remember it well, it keeps coming with each word, but all fuzzy so i'm actually enyoing it like the first time.
PS: love Zoro's "excessively muscular biceps" (insert nosebleed here)
Oophaki chapter 12 . 7/8
YAYYYYYY A HAPPY ENDING THIS WAS AWESOME I LOVED READING IT. ZORO WAS AWESOME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING AND I'M SO GLAD THEY GOT TOGETHER! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
DaBears1 chapter 8 . 4/29
Dear god they never get a break!
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 4/29
Poor Sanji I feel so bad for him.
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 4/29
Well I already like it. So far this very cute and very descriptive.
Lol Sanji and his womanly uncertainties XD

This was awesome! Thank you!
heartpiratesanji chapter 12 . 2/17
"He belongs to me" ...SO CUTE. I can't. *flies into the sun*
drainaxx chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I really really really love this story!

It's so cute and I love that Zoro didn't even mind any of this but Sanji on the other hand is really worried about everyone's reactions.

But I think there are some missing parts? The one after Sanji heard Franky, Usopp, and Robin talking. What did Zoro had heard before?

Overall, I still love the story though. Keep writing!
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
*applause* *encore! encore! encore!*

This was one hell of a story, that I could imagine most vividly into the world of One Piece. It was just so in character, with such a plausible beginning at Thriller Bark and Sanji's time in Okama-land.

Loved it. I re-read it about twice before leaving this review, because it was just so entertaining, and just plain fun with those pieces of angst to get the feels up in the air again.

And I adored how you made the story cyclic with change: starting with the awkward bar scene and ending with such a lovely note even in the same setting.

J'adore.

-c_u
utuki chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
So im rereading this fic and I was in the bus while reading it and when I got to the part where franky JUST APPEARS OUT OF NO WHERE I had a really really hard time trying notto crack down llaughing. I cant believe it omg its the second time reading this and I was totally unprepared. Gasps breathing you are hilarious /wipes tears
Hazy-Memories chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
That. Ending. Ahahahahhahahajaja *giddy laughter*
Wow this was really hard to read because Sanji is such a dumbass.
cellaria chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Aw mostly I loved this! a bit of angsty slow burn with eventual sex & a happy ending is my favorite kind of fic lol the characterizations were nice too! A few little things.. like I think sanji's issue with the newkama needed more background & was resolved too quickly. my only real complaint was the sex..or lack there of lol better than nothing yes, but you're killing me lol XD the sexual tension & that sense of longing came across really well. It was seriously hot.. & I know it stated it happened but since the scenes were all basically cut off or alluded to it was a bit a let down. You don't have to be overly descriptive there are plenty of amazing scenes that don't mention everything by name but still come across complete. I hope this doesn't sound like I didn't like it bc the majority was really lovely. It's just the lead ins were so good & I was so happy to find a longer zosan fic I hadn't read lol but you definitely needed the actual scenes. Even if it was only the first one. It was kind of crucial to their relationship progression & would've helped solidify sanji's acceptance of everything. This really didn't even an M rating. The build up was written so well.. (Ok Rarely has kissing been this hot!) & the rest of your story is very detailed & emotionally fueled that it felt like it needed that added intimacy & depth. I wanted to see those moments when sanji finally let himself go fully & acknowledged those feelings & zoro finally being allowed to give what he'd had to hold back before. Anyway I hope that made sense & you keep writing this pairing :)
Yvonne Park chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story! You did a great job with it! :)

-Yvonne
X.summergrey.X chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
oh I see what you did there. its like the first chapter but he played it right this time. anyways this was a good story. you could see sanji slowing coming to terms with it and the crew finding out.
just glad everything worked out.