Reviews for One to a Thousand
OtsukiOkami chapter 12 . 1/21
This fic is really fantastic. The consistency of quality of sentence structure in each line makes for an interesting and engaging read that I don't see often enough. The details in each sentence give just enough information to paint a consistent and complexly-simple picture without ever slugging down the flow of the melody, making for an easy and stimulating read. It was also really refreshing to see some easy tropes to fall into avoided and instead filled with meaningful plot elements and legitimate character progression. I thoroughly enjoyed how you portrayed Sanji and how you expertely balanced his feeling of confusion and trepidation towards Zoro, without turning him into a blushing uguu-machine, which is easy to fall into. This is a fantasic fic that I'm sure I'll be returning to again and again. Great job.
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 12 . 1/8
This story is absolutely beautiful. Not only is it written well, but the emotions you portrayed really pulled me into Sanji's situation and state of mind. I know this is a few years old, but I have to ask whether you plan to become a writer or not? You have a real talent for it. I will definitely be checking out your other works.
Ringochan94 chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
wahhh omg I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot at the end XDD The fic is perfect, all of it!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Perfect ending for a perfect fic!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja! This was so sexy, and funny!
Poor Sanji. I think he is gona have a heart atack one of this days... XD
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I want to kiss Zoro, I want to kiss Zoro so badly... (insert crazy-girl-fan-face-with-heart-eyes)
Sanji, have you any idea how much I and a 10.000 women hate/envy you in this moment?

PS: nice development. The memory was a great touch and amazing for the plot.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Hi...I'm reading this again, and not sure if i wrote a review in the past, so here it goes
I love the premise. Sanji sounds so angsty, but at the same time, the situation promise a lot of lust (insert heart-eyes here) ;)
I'm reading it againg because i don't remember it well, it keeps coming with each word, but all fuzzy so i'm actually enyoing it like the first time.
PS: love Zoro's "excessively muscular biceps" (insert nosebleed here)
Hshakii chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
DaBears1 chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Dear god they never get a break!
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Poor Sanji I feel so bad for him.
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Well I already like it. So far this very cute and very descriptive.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
Lol Sanji and his womanly uncertainties XD

This was awesome! Thank you!
heartpiratesanji chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
"He belongs to me" ...SO CUTE. I can't. *flies into the sun*
drainaxx chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I really really really love this story!

It's so cute and I love that Zoro didn't even mind any of this but Sanji on the other hand is really worried about everyone's reactions.

But I think there are some missing parts? The one after Sanji heard Franky, Usopp, and Robin talking. What did Zoro had heard before?

Overall, I still love the story though. Keep writing!
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
*applause* *encore! encore! encore!*

This was one hell of a story, that I could imagine most vividly into the world of One Piece. It was just so in character, with such a plausible beginning at Thriller Bark and Sanji's time in Okama-land.

Loved it. I re-read it about twice before leaving this review, because it was just so entertaining, and just plain fun with those pieces of angst to get the feels up in the air again.

And I adored how you made the story cyclic with change: starting with the awkward bar scene and ending with such a lovely note even in the same setting.