Reviews for Hide and Seek
ae2000x chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
oh I absolutely LOVE IT
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Heh heh, what a duo indeed.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
This is awesomely hilarious! I love Sokka and Zuko bonding!
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
So fun! I love how Sokka includes Zuko, and how they team up to catch Toph. That was awesome!
catzetier chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I enjoyed this. Zuko's my favourite character from ATLA, and teaming him up with Sokka in a light-hearted game is a lot of fun to read.
TalaAzar chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
This was super funny, and I think definitely captured the "bro" relationship that seemed to have started by the time "The Boiling Rock" came about. Great job!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Beautiful!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
NICE.
HIde-and-seek would be one way to break the ice.
Glad Sokka wanted Zuko on his team. - then again, he probably appreciates the sneakiness Zuko brings with him.

Love the line "beaing sneaky was a survival skill in their world, not a moral deficiency", cause its true!
Not just for war - which they are in - but also to help the Tribe Survive! Can't eat if the hunters can't be sneaky enough to catch/kill the fish, seals, and other animals they depend on.
Besides, different cultures have different values of fair, honesty, and acceptable misdirections.
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Haha, this was great!
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Best team-up ever! I wish they’d both been able to show off their skill with swords, but Sokka’s plans were brilliant.
Nock and Bolt chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Cute
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This was glorious! I love this so much!
Pawthorn chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Gosh this is so good. I don't know how the Sokka and Zuko friendship became my favorite relationship on the show, but it totally is and I just love everything about the way you portray it here. I like that we see everyone's POV except Sokka's, but his character is so spot on as seen through everyone else's eyes. This is one of the few purely lighthearted fics that I keep coming back to. You just captured the spirit of the show so well, I can see the animation, hear the sound effects and music. Perfect.
nina-en-wonderland chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I loved it. It was such a rare and wonderfully-written mix of child warriors and childish playfulness. I loved the focus on Zuko and Sokka's 'manly' friendship, how they trapped Toph with her own ego and their ingenuity, Aang's adorably light-hearted manner to everything; it was just a joy to read!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Loved this! I always like stories where Sokka's skills are shown and he and Zuko would work well together.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »