Reviews for Hide and Seek
RBMIfan chapter 1 . 7/18
This fic is one of my all-time favourite Sokka&Zuko friendship pieces. It's plausible and the characters work and it just gives off this warm, fluffy feeling. I find myself coming back to it over and over when I need a pick-me-up fic :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/1
This was hilarious. Amazing. Well done!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/15
This is adorable and hilarious and I absolutely love it. Sokka and Zuko's bonding is precious.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was just great! I could picture everything happening, and Sokka's tactics were spot-on and innovative! I REALLY hope there'll be a sequel...
jj chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i lov it emensly
kiragecko chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Darn it, this was SO LOVELY! I am so glad I got to know Toph a bit more - she seems awesome from what I see on Tumblr, but I haven't learned much about her yet. So much fun, a good introduction to the characters - this story was perfect for me.
ChelberNo1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Pure epicness
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So, what are we Reading next?
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Loved it! The whole thing put such a huge smile on my face!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lovely work :)
Ness Frost chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I definitely enjoyed this. So very rarely do you find a good friendship story, and the combination of humor and camaraderie was perfectly in spirit with the series. Looking forward to reading whatever else you have planned for these two!
Keegan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awesome! Love the idea of the Gaang using hide and seek as training - and I also love Sokka and Zuko as a team :D could hardly have been done better
Smouse chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Omg - this should so have been an episode! XD
So funny and cannonly corect!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aw yiss. Bonding over hide and seek. Very amusing.