Reviews for Hide and Seek
patternleap chapter 1 . 7/28
This is a beautiful friendship, and I'm glad to see it given such loving attention.
bookwormforeverandever chapter 1 . 7/18
I liked how you created a realistic storyline that could actually happen in the show, and not straying too far from the original storyline with this fanfic.
Troller21 chapter 1 . 7/18
Great!
i liked how you made all the characters like they would be in the actual avatar! Next time though, i think you should make the plot more descriptive sometimes because sometimes i was confused who is who and the introduction wasn't that clear either. Other than that, good job and stay in school! ;)
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 6/19
All of your stories like this are just so adorable and hilarious and gaaaaahh I love all of them.
RBMIfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This fic is one of my all-time favourite Sokka&Zuko friendship pieces. It's plausible and the characters work and it just gives off this warm, fluffy feeling. I find myself coming back to it over and over when I need a pick-me-up fic :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was hilarious. Amazing. Well done!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is adorable and hilarious and I absolutely love it. Sokka and Zuko's bonding is precious.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was just great! I could picture everything happening, and Sokka's tactics were spot-on and innovative! I REALLY hope there'll be a sequel...
jj chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i lov it emensly
kiragecko chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Darn it, this was SO LOVELY! I am so glad I got to know Toph a bit more - she seems awesome from what I see on Tumblr, but I haven't learned much about her yet. So much fun, a good introduction to the characters - this story was perfect for me.
ChelberNo1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Pure epicness
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So, what are we Reading next?
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Loved it! The whole thing put such a huge smile on my face!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014