Reviews for Hide and Seek
Pawthorn chapter 1 . 3/30
Gosh this is so good. I don't know how the Sokka and Zuko friendship became my favorite relationship on the show, but it totally is and I just love everything about the way you portray it here. I like that we see everyone's POV except Sokka's, but his character is so spot on as seen through everyone else's eyes. This is one of the few purely lighthearted fics that I keep coming back to. You just captured the spirit of the show so well, I can see the animation, hear the sound effects and music. Perfect.
nina-en-wonderland chapter 1 . 3/13
I loved it. It was such a rare and wonderfully-written mix of child warriors and childish playfulness. I loved the focus on Zuko and Sokka's 'manly' friendship, how they trapped Toph with her own ego and their ingenuity, Aang's adorably light-hearted manner to everything; it was just a joy to read!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Loved this! I always like stories where Sokka's skills are shown and he and Zuko would work well together.
patternleap chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is a beautiful friendship, and I'm glad to see it given such loving attention.
bookwormforeverandever chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I liked how you created a realistic storyline that could actually happen in the show, and not straying too far from the original storyline with this fanfic.
Troller21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Great!
i liked how you made all the characters like they would be in the actual avatar! Next time though, i think you should make the plot more descriptive sometimes because sometimes i was confused who is who and the introduction wasn't that clear either. Other than that, good job and stay in school! ;)
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
All of your stories like this are just so adorable and hilarious and gaaaaahh I love all of them.
RBMIfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This fic is one of my all-time favourite Sokka&Zuko friendship pieces. It's plausible and the characters work and it just gives off this warm, fluffy feeling. I find myself coming back to it over and over when I need a pick-me-up fic :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was hilarious. Amazing. Well done!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is adorable and hilarious and I absolutely love it. Sokka and Zuko's bonding is precious.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was just great! I could picture everything happening, and Sokka's tactics were spot-on and innovative! I REALLY hope there'll be a sequel...
jj chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i lov it emensly
kiragecko chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Darn it, this was SO LOVELY! I am so glad I got to know Toph a bit more - she seems awesome from what I see on Tumblr, but I haven't learned much about her yet. So much fun, a good introduction to the characters - this story was perfect for me.
ChelberNo1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Pure epicness
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So, what are we Reading next?