Reviews for Hide and Seek
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lovely work :)
Ness Frost chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I definitely enjoyed this. So very rarely do you find a good friendship story, and the combination of humor and camaraderie was perfectly in spirit with the series. Looking forward to reading whatever else you have planned for these two!
Keegan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awesome! Love the idea of the Gaang using hide and seek as training - and I also love Sokka and Zuko as a team :D could hardly have been done better
Smouse chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Omg - this should so have been an episode! XD
So funny and cannonly corect!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aw yiss. Bonding over hide and seek. Very amusing.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh man this story just killed me! XD I loved this! Zuko and Sokka made such a great team! :D
SatelliteEyes chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
:D I loved this! It was so cute, and I could seriously see them training like that!
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ha ha cute. I especially like the 'manly affirmation'. And you got Aang's cheerfulness down pat.
Mists chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This one was SO much fun. The characters and their interactions were spot on. And Sokka is just awesome. Excellent job as always.
Serendipity Star chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hmm I feel like you made Katara a little too angry, and not as creative as she could be. Katara's a major player and wouldn't stand in one place during hide and seek, in my opinion. Though she doesn't necessarily have the ingenuity Sokka has, she always has tricks up her sleeves.

On another note, Sokka/Zuko bonding is my favorite! And the hide-and-seek being how they practice is a really adorable idea. Just a fun story all in all.
goodgirl528 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I adore this story and all of your stories, I keep adding you as my favorite author forgetting that you've been on my favorite author list for over a year now.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Zuko and Sokka would make for a great buddy cop film. XD
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Funny & well written story! I enjoyed it! I like Sokka & Zuko as a team. They are awesome fun.
diamonddust chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
The revised dialogue in this story is a nice touch! This, along with "Our Own Walls," is one of my favorite ATLA stories on FF.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »