Reviews for Hide and Seek
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very cute! Please write more Avatar fanfiction!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
amazingly well written. loved your descriptions, loved the plot, LOVED your characterization. beautiful. i can't wait to see what else you put out.
WhiskyBusiness chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'm so glad that you decided to repost your stories. I heard they were wonderful and now I get a chance to read them too! We need more stories like this
Klimmatt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I think I told you, 'Sleeping Close' was one of my favourite Avatar fics? For the record, 'Hide and Seek' was also way up there on that list. Thanks for putting it back up, it's been great to read it again.
LP2WaterLily chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome! The idea of them training while playing is very interesting, everybody was so in character I could mistake this as canon, seriously. Well, except for Sokka saying Katara and Toph don't get along well, since we had such amazing moments of bonding between them, like their Tale of Ba Sing Se, that one comic that acts as counterpart to their tale (the one where they dress up as boys and go to a Fire Nation bar, I assume you've read it?), and Toph confessing to Sokka that she really likes Katara because Katara cares for her maybe even more than her own mother. I mean, the whole oneshot was amazing, but Sokka telling Zuko that these two don't get along just made me uneasy. It didn't seem like a good enough reason for Katoph not to team up. This is me being nitpicky though, since the oneshot as a whole is really good.
Maybe you could make a sequel to this, with Suki and maybe Appa playing their parts on the game too? Or even Teo, Haru and the Duke, since they also were in the Western Air Temple? Hakoda and Chit Sang would add a good twist too, since they arrive at the temple together w Suki and I can't see a reason for them not to play this training game at least once... Just throwing some ideas out there, in case you ever think about a sequel for this, haha
Well, summarizing my review: this is an interesting, entertaining oneshot and a good thought on the Gaang's training sesions, and I'm looking forward to more Avatar goodness from you! Keep up the good work! :D
PaganiniGirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
heehee I love your stories. All of your characters are so lively. Sokka and Zuko for the win!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*grins widely* Oh, yeah! That's the stuff; that's what I'm talking about!
This is the fanfic of yours that I like the best, and I'm really glad you reposted it. Three cheers for the Sokka and Zuko team-up! They're really great for each other; it's the best kind of bro-mance.
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
"No. I just allowed him to club himself against a tree until he started bleeding." Oh, god, I love Zuko. That lovable angsty jerk. XD And it's true, he does set everything on fire. For once, Sokka was right.

Once again, you make an amazing oneshot. It's not as fluff-inducing as "Sleeping Close" but it still gives me the warm fuzzies when I think of Zuko and Sokka bonding. Both were extreme patriots to their respective nations, so to see them like this is refreshing.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 7/13/2013