Reviews for Desirable
Little Scarlett Dragon chapter 14 . 7/25
This a very interesting story.
I love this couple and can't wait for them to start dating.
I hope you update this story soon!
Ratchet chapter 14 . 2/25
Please continue the fanfiction, it's perfect, I love it, I know it's been many years but I hope it continues
By the way, excuse my English, I do not know much English since I speak Spanish
Guardian of The Galaxies chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
This story has me laugh all the way to this chapter.
I hope you update this story please!
dondena chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
I'm loving this story! Please continue it! Anxious to know what the baby or babies are!
o.O chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Y u no continue?
RainbowBlood chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Please continue this awesome story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
I know you update other stories sooooo, why not this one.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
I'm begging you mate, write more. This is brilliant
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Oh god please do more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Loooooooove it!
This is so fucking good, one of the best I've ever read.
wolvez chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
I really hope their will be more chapters soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is so fucking sexist and disgusting. I hope you rot in a fire, for daring to act like this kind of RAPE and SEXISM is fucking hot and okay. As a persen who has dealt with ACTUAL rape, and the sexism that LEAD to it, I can honestly say, I hope you die painfully.
addy chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
yeaaaah! this is a weird pairing for me but i like it!
K T 129 chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
I know it's been a year since this was last updated. But I'm really hoping this story will be updated and completed in the future. I'm really enjoying what you have so far and reading about Sully and Randall's relationship evolving. It's enjoyable reading how they are slowly becoming closer and adjusting to all of the changes in their lives. Plus I'm curious how things will be once the baby is born, whether it's a boy or girl and what they'll look like. Either way I'm enjoying this story and I really hope we will see another chapter for it.
Mechformers chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Oh please, please, please write some more! I've been following this story since the beginning and it is my favorite one, ever! It's almost been a year, so please let is out of this misery :-)