Reviews for The Dandelion
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Omg this was beautiful. Please do more like this! Xo
Saphira42 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. I'd forgotten how much I love your writing. Your imagery is stunning. And the characters are so... Them. They're so in character all of the time - it's incredibly impressive.

Your stories are a large part of what inspired me to post my own - and reading this story makes me want to update more frequently- so thank you very much for that. :)
MorgyBlack chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I wont lie to you, I was expecting more. Nevertheless, I understand having no more ideas as to how this could continue without losing that something that makes it special. I enjoyed A LOT your take on this books, and I look forward to your original novel, so you should let us know through here (by updating this story) if you have published something. Thank you for writting and sharing this piece of fiction, and your mind, with us.
Browniangel chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I love the ending of this chapter, Katniss freaking out because she thought Haymitch finally drank his self to death, he to stubborn to died that way.

It scared Katniss to she might lose Peeta wouldn't be able to deal with that. She also wonders if Peeta might regret being with Katniss.

He just reassure her that she was everything and will always be his everything, love it. He knows she will always worry about their future but they will be together because she love him and she not afraid to tell him that.

Personal note. I don't know how I feel about no more story from you. My heart just broke a little. I always look forward to your amazing story. I know you have to do what you need to. Please let me know when your book hits the story I will be one of the first of your fans to buy your book. Many blessing for your future your are going to be a brilliant writer. You will be truly missed!
nic chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Bravo. I read all 4 of your stories (i think the first was my fav., but im bias, the first book was my fav. as well) and they were all well written, in character and interesting! thanks for sharing, not many authors make an effort to finish one story much less a trilogy epilogue, but this was really fun and sweet to read.
joschmidt chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I didn't expect that to be that end. (Yep, I was hoping for a longer story)
But was great. I swear, my heart just melted...
Saphira42 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh, you phenomenal writer. Your stories never ever disappoint. I absolutely adore how Katniss and Peeta grew back together and I think that it was a good time to end this fic. :) It ended on a very strong and happy note, which is so wonderful after all of the horror that all of the characters have gone through. I'm in shock that it's all over, though. This fic has been one of my favorite stories, and the final chapter is kind of like the final Harry Potter book - dreadfully bitter-sweet.

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your writing with us, it means the world to me.
David N. Brown chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is a well-done story. This particular chapter resonates very well with what anybody could experience in loss and change.
HGFan4719 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Wow! That was great! Sad that the story is over but I'm glad that it came to such a great end. I'm sad to hear that this is the last fiction you will write I hope that you decide to write more I have loved all of your stories! I am going to reread all of the fictions from Peeta's point of view. I hope you decide to come back and I hope to hear more from you soon. Feel free to PM me, and I hope you decide to write more fiction soon. Great job on all of your stories. I hope to keep in touch with you. I would love to get a sneak peek at the original work you are doing. I hope this isn't farewell and as always keep up the great work! This is very bittersweet to write. Hope to hear back from you soon!
haymitchsquell chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I don't think it Gould be at the wedding but whatever you think fits better.
HGFan4719 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Great chapter! I was waiting for an update! LOL. Glad to see that things are calming down for them. Looking forward to the next update!
MockingJayFlyingFree chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Please update! I particularly liked the end of chapter four, so beautiful.
joschmidt chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
That's alright..
At least you let us know.. )
Browniangel chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for letting me know that you are having a writers block. I am sure it will be so worth the wait when you update.

You just need to have a some fun and relax and I am sure creative magic will come to you...So enjoy till your next amazing update.
HGFan4719 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Fantastic chapter! I surely hope you update soon! Great story here!