Reviews for The Dark Heir
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 7 . 3/4
can't wait for the rest of the chapters :)
DragonShadowQueen chapter 2 . 2/21
I am curious. Will you change what Tom fought for or will he still fight for the same reasons as canon?
Bendalf The Blue chapter 7 . 2/2
I think you mean incessant staring instead of incestuous staring, LOL! You know what incest is, don't you? (Said in a joking manner.) This story is brilliant, and I heartily enjoyed it!
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 1/22
Love how everything is starting up! Keep going strong
athrun434 chapter 7 . 1/19
Reading about the meeting with dumbledore I don't think I've laughed so much in my life. That was pure genius. So many other scenes were funny as well.

Such a interesting and enjoyable story, stayed up till 3 in the morning (probably regret doing it but so worth it) reading it just couldn't stop had to know what happens.

Would love to read more if you are continuing it
This is a great story, one of my favorites for Dark Harry. I like that Harry is so confident and commanding, and sure of his plans even at a young age. I wonder what sorts of mischief he could get into during school given that with his status as the prince nobody in Slytherin would dare oppose him and his professor/head of house is sworn to obey him...

Please say you're going to continue this story not abandon it... it's been so long and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon?
Steve chapter 7 . 1/17
I really like your The Dark Heir story please continue.
3 chapter 7 . 1/9
Please Update!
Please update!
Dornenkralle chapter 7 . 1/6
Hey, you! :)
So, I've recently discovered your Story, and I must say, I love it!
The last time I am really in dark Harrys fanfictions, where Voldemort is his father :3
I also saw that it isn't so long ago, you updated this story, so I would like to know, if you want to continue it ? I bet a lot of people including me would be happy :)

Regards, Dornenkralle
sraya chapter 5 . 1/1
I would like a contract between harry and draco i can see them in a loving relationship
dianemalfoy chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WITE THIS STORY. I ENJOY ALL YOUR STORIES SO MUCH I DONT THINK I COULD STAND TO HAVE ONE UNFINISHED!
DZ2 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Wow, I love a good Tom-is-Harry's-dad story and, from your others, I know this one will be no exception to being good.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I love it. My favorite parts were the letter and the confrontation in Dumbledore' office :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Please continue this amazing story as soon as humanly possible. No, as soon as alienlypossible. Do it with your miiinnnd. Lol, it's awesome, your an awesome writer!