Reviews for The Dark Heir
so update?
Valli chapter 7 . 6/17
Amazing! I've never read anything that is as good as this Fanfiction! You have to update!
Alexielios chapter 7 . 6/11
Your fic is definitelly one of the best "harry is the dark lord's son", and also the funiest so far. It is coherent and realistic, even if voldy is a bit ooc. You set up your universe and its rules and you stick to it.

You have written a lot of stories and i really wish you continue this one. It is, as you said, original. A shame you "stopped". If you continue it, I would love to translate it to french.
KingLoitl chapter 7 . 6/1
a GREAT story! :D plz update soon! and maybe get binns exorsised... and then have Barty or Bella or someone become the teacher? :D
Harshitha Pai chapter 1 . 5/27
It was a facinating story. Plz update it soon...plz plz plz plz
Mirawennem chapter 7 . 5/25
Oh, dear God, the way he had them wrapped around his little finger was the best! I love this story and your writing. I hope you will start on this story again soon, I will be waiting for it, you are amazing.
UPDATE THIS STORY
ilanit.harary chapter 7 . 5/13
love it! more please!
Inkcoat chapter 7 . 5/6
Salazar is not Harry's grandfather, no, he would be a great great great x something grandfather to Harry.

Your Harry is powerful, but I think you are making life too easy for him - naive, simple-minded enemies who supposed to be manipulative and not as "light" as they present themselves, a loving family that comes straight from fairy tale: nice big brother figure, loving father dark lord, mad but very caring mother figure, amusing uncles/aunts etc, a super power, super mind and super inheritance.

I think there should be some balance here - unexpected elements that don't play in Harry's favour since he should have some worthy challenge for all his brilliantness don't you agree?
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 4/1
Wow. I loved the way that Harison played the staff. I hope that he can get things changed at Hogwarts. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next..
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 7 . 3/29
Please update! I love it!
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 3/29
This is awesome
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 7 . 3/4
can't wait for the rest of the chapters :)
DragonShadowQueen chapter 2 . 2/21
I am curious. Will you change what Tom fought for or will he still fight for the same reasons as canon?
Bendalf The Blue chapter 7 . 2/2
I think you mean incessant staring instead of incestuous staring, LOL! You know what incest is, don't you? (Said in a joking manner.) This story is brilliant, and I heartily enjoyed it!