Reviews for Abs
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
WHERE IS LEH 3 IS NEED TO JACK OFF
Eren and Mikasa chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Please do another chapter on them getting together please i love this story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
this was a great end to the story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
this was a cool story can't wait to read chapter 2
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
This. I love this. And I agree with you she is perfect. Honestly I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush, though I still prefer Eren especially after seeing his ABS! My God is he ripped! Ok enough gushing. I am a twenty one year old woman I should not be acting like a school girl! Great work
moviefan-92 chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Eren really does need a wakeup call like this. He's so focused on fighting titans that he literally doesn't notice anything else, even if it's right in front of him. And Mikasa, she needs to figure out that her love for him his brotherly.
MollieStackhouse chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I'm rock hard.
Like Mikasas'
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS
deltaprime11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
So, i just received a book to the side of the head for laughing a little too loudly at 3:00 am, "Between her swallowing or getting swallowed." I'm not even sure why that made me laugh so hard, but regardless this was great!
Kaioo chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
"so her legendary abs did exist"
Why would Eren not know about her abs?
She was around him for years prior.. and basically followed him around like a puppy.
cool bnr chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Tbh i'm having the best time stalking all your stories
mikasa RH chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
loved it! i think it is normal for all of mikasa's comrades (guys and girls) and fans to admire her qualities, beauty and body 3 loved the fantasies the most btw.
Mara chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
This is one of my favorite ErenxMikasa fanfic ever! Thank you for writing it!
yodu23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I love this story it gets me laughing so hard when Eren goes Beserk when he realizes they are talking about Mikasa XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Not bad. I thought it was good until it was just like normal, the sex hit like a wall. There wasn't any buildup or backstory, I don't like that but some people may.
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Girl abs are without a doubt sexy and whoever says otherwise is wrong. Go abs. I wish I had abs. And good smut is good. Off to another SnK story.